• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

Well, for me it is an evidence because I know the background. Feel free to have any opinion about the evidence, because I give a sh*t about what you thing about it anyway.

The lovely thing about on here is that folk tend not to get nasty. So let’s not start down that road or it’ll read like a Guardian football comments section before we know it.

At this rate we will have sold 75% of he best defence we've had in the history of the Premier League.

Walker 50m
Toby 30m
Rose 40m

An ageing but still great Jan deserves our huge thanks for sticking around.

Bertrand has pulled out of the England squad with a back injury opening the door for Danny Rose to start and reclaim his spot in Southgate's defence.

Rose just hasn't looked the same since his injury, I know he's not played every game but he's had plenty of games to get some fitness back and still looks rusty. Doesn't seem as quick and his attacking play has been shocking. Maybe a pre season will get him back to his best but I don't think any of us can be certain.

At this rate we will have sold 75% of he best defence we've had in the history of the Premier League.

Walker 50m
Toby 30m
Rose 40m

An ageing but still great Jan deserves our huge thanks for sticking around.

In recent years we have also sold, 100% of the best forward line we'd had in the history of the PL, 100% of the 2 best deep lying midfielders we'd had in the history of the PL and 100% of the best left midfielders we've arguably ever had, who at the time was one of the best players in the world.

Yet, here we are.

In recent years we have also sold, 400% of the best forward line we'd had in the history of the PL, 400% of the 2 best deep lying midfielders we'd had in the history of the PL and 400% of the best left midfielders we've arguably ever had, who at the time was one of the best players in the world.

Yet, here we are.

Hmm, wonder if you’d be so laidback about the subject of selling players if we sold Lamela.

I’d get over it, I got over Bale leaving and AVB being sacked.

Since ENIC arrived we’ve continued to improve, players leave and we find a better one somewhere else, just imagine how good a better player than Lamela would be...

I believe that selling star players catches up to you eventually. Look at Borussia Dortmund, they're a more successful club in terms of honours ans stature but arguably a similar clubs in terms of revenue and finances. They are a shadow of the side they were 5 years ago when they won back to back titles and the league and cup double. I bet they thought their "system" or "project" would overcome the loss of certain players.

For the record, I'm not saying we can't but I just feel we're playing a dangerous game potentially letting players like Rose go. Not to mention Toby who could possibly go in the summer.

I believe that selling star players catches up to you eventually. Look at Borussia Dortmund, they're a more successful club in terms of honours ans stature but arguably a similar clubs in terms of revenue and finances. They are a shadow of the side they were 5 years ago when they won back to back titles and the league and cup double. I bet they thought their "system" or "project" would overcome the loss of certain players.

For the record, I'm not saying we can't but I just feel we're playing a dangerous game potentially letting players like Rose go. Not to mention Toby who could possibly go in the summer.

I don’t think we have much of a choice, we are financially contained, Dortmund lost the formula, which could happen to us too.

Back