• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

Some decent logic there

My mate who is buying on his own is in 7 and we’re in 2
I reckon he will get one in the south

Hope your right, I'm in 5 but want to be in the prospective safe standing seats. Given it's just me, "Billy No Mates", I'm hoping I'll get to pick over the scraps. Still looking at taking the morning off on the first day though:rolleyes:

Hope your right, I'm in 5 but want to be in the prospective safe standing seats. Given it's just me, "Billy No Mates", I'm hoping I'll get to pick over the scraps. Still looking at taking the morning off on the first day though:rolleyes:

I'm in the same boat, it will just be me. I'm in Phase 6, but I'm hopeful I'll be able to pick one off in the South stand! And preferably in the safe standing bit.

Headline figures on new stadium pricing:

- A total of 22,000 seats are available under £1,125 where all concessions apply.

- A further 5,475 are priced at £995 in the South Stand “Safe Seating” area where Junior concessions are not available but Senior and Young Adult concessions do apply.

- As such 27,500 seats are priced at £1,125 or less in the new stadium - of which 23,000 are priced £995 or less - more seats than the total number of season ticket holders we had at White Hart Lane.

- There are 2,500 seats in a dedicated Family Area in the North East corner of the stadium across all GA levels. Tickets in this area will only be available to groups that have a junior season ticket holder with them. Our data shows that the majority of our junior season ticket holders will be coming through the process in the later phases so we expect good availability for juniors to access concession tickets in the latter stages of the seat selection process.

- Whilst relocations will be possible in certain circumstances, the ability for supporters to choose to relocate seats will be extremely limited so we would urge fans to make a considered choice this year for what is likely to be a long term location for most supporters.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/season-ticket-update-march-18-180318

Headline figures on new stadium pricing:

- A total of 22,000 seats are available under £1,125 where all concessions apply.

- A further 5,475 are priced at £995 in the South Stand “Safe Seating” area where Junior concessions are not available but Senior and Young Adult concessions do apply.

- As such 27,500 seats are priced at £1,125 or less in the new stadium - of which 23,000 are priced £995 or less - more seats than the total number of season ticket holders we had at White Hart Lane.

- There are 2,500 seats in a dedicated Family Area in the North East corner of the stadium across all GA levels. Tickets in this area will only be available to groups that have a junior season ticket holder with them. Our data shows that the majority of our junior season ticket holders will be coming through the process in the later phases so we expect good availability for juniors to access concession tickets in the latter stages of the seat selection process.

- Whilst relocations will be possible in certain circumstances, the ability for supporters to choose to relocate seats will be extremely limited so we would urge fans to make a considered choice this year for what is likely to be a long term location for most supporters.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/season-ticket-update-march-18-180318

Make your lifetime decision NOW. Right NOW GHod damnit !

I don't see why they wouldn't introduce a platform whereby ST holders could agree to switch seats with eachother in order to get people sitting next to the people they want to be - seems an easy thing to facilitate inthe grand scheme of things

Seems very fair to me. OK so you may have to view the game from the end instead of the side. Boo hoo!
This new stadium is going to be EPIIIIIIC compared to lovely but rusty old WHL

Yeah, just living in the vicinity of the club and being able to attend the amount of matches a lot of people do is a great privilege that shouldn't be underestimated! I usually need to spend around £450 (usually closer to £550) just to be able to attend one match a season! :p (not that I'm in any way more entitled to than local people, as a foreigner, but just as a comparison)

So if 27500 concession tickets are available that is somewhat encouraging. If there is a churn of a couple of thousand anyway (sadly through cost, or just perhaps saw last season as a one-off etc) that would mean for me, purchasing for my son in phase 8, that I need about 8,000 people in phases 1-7 to have purchased non-concessionary seats i.e. in the East or West stands. If all previous West Stand season ticket holders (think there were about 5500 at OWHL) continue to choose West Stand then I'm more than half way there and presumably there will still be a decent number of East Stand wanting to remain in East Stand.

Remember as well they have also stated, in the original packs, that they may move peoples seats around within a block to recalibrate and keep pairs of seats available.

I feel a little re-assured with those latest numbers but will continue to be anxious until I've got my two!

Yeah, just living in the vicinity of the club and being able to attend the amount of matches a lot of people do is a great privilege that shouldn't be underestimated! I usually need to spend around £450 (usually closer to £550) just to be able to attend one match a season! :p (not that I'm in any way more entitled to than local people, as a foreigner, but just as a comparison)
It's closer to £1000 for me for 1 game. Usually try to go over a couple of times pr season, and if possible, I go when there is a midweek game, so I can get 2 games in one trip.

So if 27500 concession tickets are available that is somewhat encouraging. If there is a churn of a couple of thousand anyway (sadly through cost, or just perhaps saw last season as a one-off etc) that would mean for me, purchasing for my son in phase 8, that I need about 8,000 people in phases 1-7 to have purchased non-concessionary seats i.e. in the East or West stands. If all previous West Stand season ticket holders (think there were about 5500 at OWHL) continue to choose West Stand then I'm more than half way there and presumably there will still be a decent number of East Stand wanting to remain in East Stand.

Remember as well they have also stated, in the original packs, that they may move peoples seats around within a block to recalibrate and keep pairs of seats available.

I feel a little re-assured with those latest numbers but will continue to be anxious until I've got my two!

It’s not 27,500 concession. It’s 22,000. You’ve included the safe standing which are not concession, but do fall into the ‘lower’ price brackets.

I’m still nervous.

It's closer to £1000 for me for 1 game. Usually try to go over a couple of times pr season, and if possible, I go when there is a midweek game, so I can get 2 games in one trip.
I have to jet in for matches too, one or two a season usually. It has got a lot more expensive now that both my sons have decided to tag along but it is the least I can do after making them support Spurs I suppose. I do have family in London which means no accomodation costs which helps massively.

I feel for those who are facing big hikes in their season ticket costs but you will be getting more for your money at least. And I am insanely jealous of you all.

It’s not 27,500 concession. It’s 22,000. You’ve included the safe standing which are not concession, but do fall into the ‘lower’ price brackets.

I’m still nervous.

You're right mate but think you know what I meant....I expect that those 5500 'safe standing' seats will be taken especially as they are considered to be some of the cheaper seats in the most sought after area of the stadium.

You're right mate but think you know what I meant....I expect that those 5500 'safe standing' seats will be taken especially as they are considered to be some of the cheaper seats in the most sought after area of the stadium.

I see what you’re saying. It’s completely unnecessary the way it’s panned out.

I have to jet in for matches too, one or two a season usually. It has got a lot more expensive now that both my sons have decided to tag along but it is the least I can do after making them support Spurs I suppose. I do have family in London which means no accomodation costs which helps massively.

I feel for those who are facing big hikes in their season ticket costs but you will be getting more for your money at least. And I am insanely jealous of you all.
I'm very jealous too. Could have bought a ST last year but opted not to as I didn't want to take away a ST from a local fan that would attend far more games than I would, even if I probably would have traveled more often if I had a ST. Still, I feel it would not be right for me to occupy a ST instead of a local fan.

I’m kind of hoping that most people go for the safe standing seats by phase 3 and leave the upper part of the south from 30 to 35 relatively free. As much as I prefer to be closer to the pitch and players I’ve had a rethink and don’t actually want my seat taken away from me in a year or two if or when they implement safe standing.

So I don’t want to go too high but the lowest I can go is row 31 in the south stand and so that I’m not too far away and watching ants, can go up to about 40. Doesn’t give many seats to choose from really from behind the goal all the way across.

Last edited:
Today will be a bit like the first set of exit poll predictions coming in after an election....we will get an indication of where the demand is going to be.
I expect that most Phase 1 are going to be the old Park Lane and East lower who will have had season tickets for 11 years + and been to significant cup matches and away games in order to be at front of queue with loyalty points. Therefore I suspect we'll see that lots of seats in New South Stand will be taken in this phase; by the end of Phase 3 (hopefully) the centre of East and West Stands will be more populated too. If by end of phase 3 East and West are sparsely taken then it may be an indication that the North and South (concession areas) are going to be a scramble by phase 6 onwards.

Im bailing out of phase 1 so i can get a ticket in phase 2 with a mate. The guys i know in phase 1 are taking up seats in a position im not keen on so im hoping there will be some good spots left over on Wednesday.

Does anyone know if i need to do something in particular during phase 1 in order to wait until phase 2? Was only a last minute decision yesterday to change plan and up until then someone else was going to book the ST for me so im a little niave to the process - can i just wait until phase 2, log in and then buy mine and my mates seats together? He's alreasy part of my network on the spurs site- so presumably im good to go?

Last edited:
Back