• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

As someone else said, Utd aren't a team this season which you'd fear - they might of course beat us, but I fancy our chances and not remotely bothered that we've drawn them

Honestly Id rather have drawn Chelsea.

While I dont rate Utd much this season Mourinho is undeniably the king of getting results in games like this.

The man has no shame, he will have them camped on the edge of their box all game hoping to snatch a goal on the break, and then theyll camp even deeper to see the game out...

That’s my thinking.

Even more so than normal.

And we are REALLY bad at pens

It'll be a tougher game than the league game at Wembley, as I doubt Mourinho will play into our hands and name a more attacking team like he did in that game. They'll go 433, more defensive in midfield and counter attack us, sit deep and look to exploit our high line. We need to just go and smash them, we are a much better team imo.

She got that draw wrapped around her neck
Yep, she had one job, and she totally messed it up. Dear me, can they not get someone with a brain to present the draw?

Paxtonwolf - you've been banging on and on about how we'll get Cheatski, maybe it is time to lighten up a bit and take the chip off your shoulder mate?!

Yep, she had one job, and she totally messed it up. Dear me, can they not get someone with a brain to present the draw?

Paxtonwolf - you've been banging on and on about how we'll get Cheatski, maybe it is time to lighten up a bit and take the chip off your shoulder mate?!

I wasn't the only one tbh. See the tweet on p41. But yes, they proved me wrong today. We were always going to have to beat Chelsea and United to win it, just have to do the other way around now

I'm glad we didn't get SCBC, tbh. We'd probably send out a team "capable" of doing the job and get beat. This way, there's no debate, it has to be taken properly-seriously.

I could have sworn we lost a cup semi or final to UTD recently.. Maybe I dreamt it. Either way this is not the same United team of the past. We can smash these, as proven already this season. Keep the faith.

Back