• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Outrage https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=339633.0;topicseen

"fudge right off

No way is that a bob marley thing. That's a blatant dig at the 96. Karma, red, with 96 on the back. You can fudge off"

It must be so hard to be disgusted by everything - their thread on Carragher is very amusing most of them outraged on the guy taking the video but everyone loses their rag sometimes.
That's about the best product I've ever seen.

Might have to break a very long standing rule of mine and buy something from that store now.

Shame.

Obviously Karma is flimflam but I don't see how even the most phlegm-ridden Victimpool fan can't see that if it did exist, Heysel would require some kind of balancing.
its bad infrastructure, crumbling stadium, bad policing and Chelsea fans infiltrating that did it though....

This does seem a huge coincidence, the red, the 96, the rose over the 96 on the back, the rose logo on the front, the Karma, and the phrase. It's only missing the Standard Chartered advertising and seems to match some opposition fan digs at Liverpool about karma over Heysel. The lyrics also don't match the Bob Marley song (no "back"), so that explanation for the 96 seems implausible.

There is no way that Topman would knowingly produce this, but I do wonder if someone working for them saw and opportunity with enough deniability.

I agree, it was a massive dig. Some young designer took the tinkle out of ignorant Topman bosses. Poor form IMO.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Shhhhhh! Don’t mention Heysel!

Heysel. Ah yes, the moment when several of the "top firms" in England decided to infiltrate the terraces and try to continue a feud with Italian mobs which had started at the 1980 Euro Champs. I have said this before, but I tragically knew an idiot in the town I grew up in who boasted that he and a few friends (who were amidst Chelski's hooligans at the time) made their way to Brussels for the "festivities'...again, that was not all Liverpool at all.

Heysel. Ah yes, the moment when several of the "top firms" in England decided to infiltrate the terraces and try to continue a feud with Italian mobs which had started at the 1980 Euro Champs. I have said this before, but I tragically knew an idiot in the town I grew up in who boasted that he and a few friends (who were amidst Chelski's hooligans at the time) made their way to Brussels for the "festivities'...again, that was not all Liverpool at all.

May be the case but there were plenty of Liverpool fans there and they seem to have airbrushed it from their history.

Back