• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Well I seemed to upset a few of my Birghton supporting mates.

Weird thing is we have all been slagging off Dunk for years. He is the poor mans Dawson, but as I said before the first match of the season on here he is an own goal waiting to happen(he has 4 this season) he has been scoring own goals for years.

His last ditch tackles are not like Terry who as much as I hate him as a person was a good defender. Dunk does his last ditch tackles because he has been pulled out of position, he is not good with the ball and does the whole Dawson cross field ball far to much and like Dawson most go out for throws.

When one of my mates said that Dunk and Murrary were going to be called up for England I just laughed, he was being genuine that is the scary thing. They are both awful. Weird how fans of small clubs are so keen to get their players into the England team. I would rather not have any of our players anywhere near it.

My advice, if you have friends who support small local clubs, dont laugh at them when they say their clogger of a defender is going to get called up by England. They get offended by it.

methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa9b1b268-29fd-11e8-b146-064d59a91d4d.jpg

The left-field candidate is Burnley’s Nick Pope. Up until the last minute, Southgate was unsure about calling him up — which was not a reflection on his ability, rather on Southgate’s uncertainty over whether a player who has not been part of an England camp, at any age level, could be parachuted into the set-up so close to a tournament. Yet Pope’s outstanding season makes it the right call and what a story Pope is — a 25-year-old who has played in every tier of English football down to the seventh one, where he represented Harrow Borough in the Isthmian Premier Division. His inclusion cements Sean Dyche as the most prolific producer of England internationals outside of Mauricio Pochettino.

A challenge for Pope might be Southgate’s desire to build from the back, using a three-man defence. Has he ever played behind a back three? And Dyche asks goalkeepers to distribute the ball long, not make short passes.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/englands-no-1-problem-bhtv35rzr

What a hapless way to chart those stats. First of all they need to be next to each other for comparison. Secondly they need to be all positive i.e. bigger line = positive, not a muddle. What a shambles Sharon. Have they never seen Squawka?

I find Eric a jack of all trades. I might play him instead of Rashford or Lingard depending on the opponent. Move Alli out to the left and play him in centre with Lallana.

The Premier League has turned England into a facsimile of Wales and Northern Ireland, i.e. a mix of odd good players with blokes who can't get a game for their club.

The Premier League has turned England into a facsimile of Wales and Northern Ireland, i.e. a mix of odd good players with blokes who can't get a game for their club.

tickle my balls with a feather.
The champions league has killed international football.
That's is a natural evolution to some extent and there is too much football these days!

The rumbelbows Cup or whatever it's called this week must be binned

Last edited:
Why Winks? He's not even playing football atm.

Because he's the only English midfielder who can pass the ball and retain possession. And because his performances against Madrid this season have shown he can mix it with the best in the world

tickle my balls with a feather.
The champions league has killed international football.
That's is a natural evolution to some extent and there is too much football these days!

The rumbelbows Cup or whatever it's called this week must be binned

We can introduce a minimum of 5 English players in a side quota once we are out of the EU

Back