• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

You have always seemed like a decent poster but by GHod you live in a fudging brick part of the country.

Tell me about it. The West side of Warrington (Sankey,Penketh) is Little Liverpool and the East side of the town where we live is a mini-Manchester where everybody sounds like Liam Gallagher and walk around in kagouls

That strikes me as a bit of an odd comment, unless you enjoy shelling out on travel.

You don’t have to regularly go to games, I’d guess the majority of kids don’t. I was a Spurs fan for years before I went to the Lane, and it was many more years after that before I could afford to go regularly, in the meantime my Dad would take me to various local games, some of them also Div 1 teams, none of them his team either.

The proper answer to the question to Conte about selecting Caballero over Courtois being difficult.

"No, he knows where his feet are."

Back