• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

Chelsea-Spurs
Man U- Southampton

And that's just our luck and absolutely nothing to do with half baked paranoid conspiracy theories!

If Chelsea win today. We draw them, absolutely no doubt in my mind. Saying that if they lose, we will get Leicester. So we are playing the winner of that tie no matter what
No need to faff about after the match. Might as well just tell us now the draw is already sorted
Tottenham v Leicester/Chelsea on the Saturday
Man United v Wigan/Southampton on the Sunday

If Chelsea win today. We draw them, absolutely no doubt in my mind. Saying that if they lose, we will get Leicester. So we are playing the winner of that tie no matter what
No need to faff about after the match. Might as well just tell us now the draw is already sorted
Tottenham v Leicester/Chelsea on the Saturday
Man United v Wigan/Southampton on the Sunday

Ooh you cynic!

If Chelsea win, we will 100% draw them in the semi. The FA will feel viewing figures for the final would be diluted if it's only London clubs.

Wow.

A) What evidence is there that they aren't Mancunian?

B) Even if your assumption happens to be right in this case, what is wrong with clubs having international support? Especially when they make the effort to go to games.
At least they’ve made it to old Trafford unlike most of their London support.

They had two shots on target against Brighton. Seriously, they are just about doing enough every game, but nothing more. Mourinho knows it too by the way he started the post match interview.

Wow.

A) What evidence is there that they aren't Mancunian?

B) Even if your assumption happens to be right in this case, what is wrong with clubs having international support? Especially when they make the effort to go to games.

A) I've only met about 200 odd United fans from Manchester, despite visiting the city 2 to 3 times a year for 20 years, yet I've know many more from the south east.

B) It makes no sense to me to "support" a team you have no link to other than the need to feel some reflected glory from their success.

Paul Cook just on the Beeb replying to a question if they could win the FA Cup. Says to do that they would have to beat Southampton, then United, and then Chelsea....mmm.
Told you the draw is already sorted...;)

Paul Cook just on the Beeb replying to a question if they could win the FA Cup. Says to do that they would have to beat Southampton, then United, and then Chelsea....mmm.
Told you the draw is already sorted...;)

Maybe he is just acknowledging that that is the only way they can win the FA Cup. He knows that drawing us will be the end.:D

1st half has been like a good old fashioned game of football, just like I remember it from the TV matches in the 80s. 110% effort, not much quality. Just lacking a pitch looking like a ploughed field.

Back