• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

Haha, I was thinking the exact opposite. They've created a fair few chances, and dominate United at the moment. I think they'll score soon. :D

They'd better hurry up!! Bit more confident that they might now that Murray is on....feels like they over-play it quite a bit though

Amazing that Utd are 2nd in the PL...

Quite possibly the most boring, undeserving 2nd place finishers ever if they make it. The idea that ourselves and Liverpool could finish behind them is mad.

I was cheering Brighton on in that game, but screw it. If we can’t beat that shower we don’t deserve to win the cup. My only worry is that United have this way of playing like utter garbage and still scraping the wins they need, and they might sneak us that way. But really, Brighton has enough good moments and a team with better quality would have surely taken advantage.

Well the FA Cup is unimportant to most fans under 35.

It’s mostly unimportant to me too but today’s PL games were all a bit meh.

Usually in that situation they just play the games in roughly the same order in which they kicked off.

Quite possibly the most boring, undeserving 2nd place finishers ever if they make it. The idea that ourselves and Liverpool could finish behind them is mad.

I was cheering Brighton on in that game, but screw it. If we can’t beat that shower we don’t deserve to win the cup. My only worry is that United have this way of playing like utter garbage and still scraping the wins they need, and they might sneak us that way. But really, Brighton has enough good moments and a team with better quality would have surely taken advantage.

You know they will. United or Chelsea will bore/fluke their way to a cup.

We'll draw Chelski or Manure in the semi. FA wants them to meet in the final.

I think the semis will be Leicester v Man U and Spurs v Southampton. We'll then get Leicester in the final and end up playing them back to back in league and cup at Wembley

Chelsea-Spurs
Man U- Southampton

And that's just our luck and absolutely nothing to do with half baked paranoid conspiracy theories!

It won't be a home venue. The allocation of fans will be equal and we will not get to choose the home dressing room. Just because we have played their a few more times does that mean it disqualifies from playing anyone there again?

Back