• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

DXDcTyoWsAAsegk.jpg
Does anyone know when the Watford game will be played, if we get to the CL semi-finals? Saturday or Sunday? It becomes difficult to plan trips when you don't know when games will be played until two weeks before the game.

By the way I would say that the Brighton game will 99% NOT be played on Friday 20th April as scheduled...

Either we (and/or Brighton) reach the Semi-Finals (same weekend) of the FA Cup and the game has to be re-arranged OR if we are both knocked out......

Our re-arranged match with Saudi Sportswashing Machine should be on Wednesday 18 April as this is the next available free midweek (there is only one other after that) and we will not play Wednesday - Friday and equally Saudi Sportswashing Machine cannot play Tuesday (which would allow us to play Friday)as their previous match is v Woolwich on the Sunday (15th APril) so either one of us or Saudi Sportswashing Machine play twice in 3 days or the Brighton match moves back to the weekend.

This was a daft pick by Sky to select Brighton v Spurs on Friday night with so many variables.

However, my logic around the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game being moved to that midweek may be completely flawed in which case forget all the above!

By the way I would say that the Brighton game will 99% NOT be played on Friday 20th April as scheduled...

Either we (and/or Brighton) reach the Semi-Finals (same weekend) of the FA Cup and the game has to be re-arranged OR if we are both knocked out......

Our re-arranged match with Saudi Sportswashing Machine should be on Wednesday 18 April as this is the next available free midweek (there is only one other after that) and we will not play Wednesday - Friday and equally Saudi Sportswashing Machine cannot play Tuesday (which would allow us to play Friday)as their previous match is v Woolwich on the Sunday (15th APril) so either one of us or Saudi Sportswashing Machine play twice in 3 days or the Brighton match moves back to the weekend.

This was a daft pick by Sky to select Brighton v Spurs on Friday night with so many variables.

However, my logic around the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game being moved to that midweek may be completely flawed in which case forget all the above!

Sky don't use common sense when it comes to selecting TV games.

Couldn't they have just left the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game on Friday night and put us v Swansea as the Monday night cup game?

But the gap between games is alright ....same as Sunday - Wed

I know now anyway....its international week and it's probably forbidden to play on the monday and turn up 24 hrs later than other players :)

That's right - all matches that weekend must be completed by Sunday evening with International taking over as of the Monday morning.

There was quite a few tickets left for Emirates Marketing Project at home left on Friday.

General Sale. City can win the league. = Hardly any left now.

Is this (Juve) the first time that the ticket exchange has been members only? Arsenal was sold out for ages but didn't have any restrictions on the exchange, apart from purchase history.

Dont know if anyone has spotted it, but the Saudi Sportswashing Machine home match is currently sandwiched in between the Stoke and City matches on the OS Fixture List with TBC.

I am assuming we are discussing with all parties to play this match then on Weds 11th April. Certainly make sense.

Brighton away will now probably be played Weds 9th May, as matches postponed due to FAC Semis tend to be rescheduled for the the final midweek slot of the season

Dont know if anyone has spotted it, but the Saudi Sportswashing Machine home match is currently sandwiched in between the Stoke and City matches on the OS Fixture List with TBC.

I am assuming we are discussing with all parties to play this match then on Weds 11th April. Certainly make sense.

Brighton away will now probably be played Weds 9th May, as matches postponed due to FAC Semis tend to be rescheduled for the the final midweek slot of the season

I'd be very surprised if the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game, or indeed any PL games, take place on Tues 10th or Weds 11th April as these are CL QF dates and PL will have to pay a fine if any games are televised and clash with UCL fixtures. The following week (w/c 16 April) is free so I'm expecting the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game to be played then - on Weds 18th as Saudi Sportswashing Machine play Sunday before. If our FAC SF was the Sunday then potentially we could play Thursday but I doubt it as Wembley will want max turnaround time to get stadium ready (branded) for the FA Semi Finals.

I also expect the Brighton match to be moved to Tues 8th/Weds 9th or Thurs 10th May as this is also a free midweek (not clashing with UEFA comps) i.e. between WBA and Leicester matches.

I'd be very surprised if the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game, or indeed any PL games, take place on Tues 10th or Weds 11th April as these are CL QF dates and PL will have to pay a fine if any games are televised and clash with UCL fixtures. The following week (w/c 16 April) is free so I'm expecting the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game to be played then - on Weds 18th as Saudi Sportswashing Machine play Sunday before. If our FAC SF was the Sunday then potentially we could play Thursday but I doubt it as Wembley will want max turnaround time to get stadium ready (branded) for the FA Semi Finals.

I also expect the Brighton match to be moved to Tues 8th/Weds 9th or Thurs 10th May as this is also a free midweek (not clashing with UEFA comps) i.e. between WBA and Leicester matches.

Good call. Never thought about the CL 2nd legs. Although I thought in the back of my mind that Liverpool played a league match on the same night as a CL tie last season, but I might well be wrong

I may be wrong but I think PL (and all other leagues)are discouraged to allow their matches to clash with any UCL/UEL fixtures but that may be specific to live televised matches so the scheduling of all these PL games may be determined by whether they're selected by Sky; I guess that as Spurs v Saudi Sportswashing Machine was originally selected then there's a good (but not 100%) chance it will still be picked as in theory there are situations at both ends of the table at play. However, Emirates Marketing Project's re-arranged game at Brighton may well be the moment they clinch the title and I doubt very much Sky would not want to have their live cameras there.

If a league game is played on cl night then it would need to be earlier juve played at 5pm our time last wed and there was a rm game also played earlier in the day.I would say we would be desperate to avoid that scenario

so expect Saudi Sportswashing Machine to be Weds 18th April and Brighton Weds 9 May.

If it was a Saturday I was going to do a Barbecue at mine before the Brighton game. But not being Australian I shall not have a barbecue on a Wednesday.

Anyone coming down for the game is welcome to have a pre match drink with me in the Duke of Wellington which is a two minute walk from Brighton station.

Let me warn all of you not to go in the Railway Bell right outside of Brighton station, it is as rough as John Terrys mums arse.

Back