• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Marcus Edwards

Well, if his attitude was all bad then he wouldn't have even got there. I think Norwich were holding on a bit, so no chance he was getting on.

Norwich have a hell of a lot to play for. Every game is basically a cup final.

Who actually thinks they will be willing to just start an untested loanee youth player?

Only way he gets a run of games is if he gets a chance off of the bench and absolutely steals the show.

No. Perma-crocked. Doesnt matter how good a player is if you cant rely on them.

And, lets be honest, he was never really going to get past the players we have, was he?

Must say I was more than a tad disappointed to see Pritch go... the lad definitely has talent and I always saw him as a possible understudy to Eriksen. His style and vision is actually similar thogh obviously at a lower level.

Trust Poch however... sure he saw something that we don't know.

A thread with 35 pages for an academy player who has barely played the sum total of 20 minutes in the first team and who wasn't even a squad number this year... are we (myself included) pathetic or what??

Sounds to me that the move to Norwich for Marcus was more a character building move.
He will not be billy big danglers away from his piers at the Spurs academy

Sounds to me that the move to Norwich for Marcus was more a character building move.
He will not be billy big danglers away from his piers at the Spurs academy
Er, don't you think he'd be capable of being billy big danglers in the pubs and clubs of Naartch IF he was that way inclined?

Er, don't you think he'd be capable of being billy big danglers in the pubs and clubs of Naartch IF he was that way inclined?

Yes true but it might being giving a glimps of what the real world is like away from Spurs.
Just a thought!

Hmm. That's disappointing to say the least. Lets wait and see though before people all jump on the "attitude" bandwagon.

Personal reasons could mean things outside of football too.

“He wanted to go back for personal reasons. We are not fighting for promotion or for relegation,” said Farke.

“We spoke with Tottenham and with Marcus and decided this was the best decision for all the parties.

“I don’t want to go into anything further. I just got the feeling he had much improved and he was closer to our first team and got that first appearance against Fulham.

“There were some nice touches but right now with four games to go we accepted this is the way forward.”

Well we obviously don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but the kid will be 20 this year, and needs to show signs that he's got what it takes to succeed at the top level soon. He doesn't have to make an immediate impact for Spurs, obviously, but there needs to be some sort of progress in his development. Of which I'm sure the club have complete oversight, and will make a good decision when the time comes.

Back