• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Swansea OSOMT ***

ha ha Scousers moaning we hadn't played a Premier League side in the FA Cup.

And when we do, its the easiest match of the four

:D My word, I couldn't care less. If we played Wigan in the Semis and then Leicester in the final and won, I wouldn't care and neither would the records.

Also, how was it the worst? We could hve gotten any of the teams at home?

I'd rather have had Southampton or Brighton (not to mention Wigan) considering Swansea's recent form.

No my logic isn't flawed.
Moura is at risk of getting a strain because he hasn't played much at all for a year, so anything past 70 minutes is a big strain on his body.
Son is also at risk of getting a strain because he has played quite a lot.
The sports scientists will have weighed up who is most likely to get a strain and take the gamble, nobody knows if it will pay off.

Ditto Lamela and Alli.
Son is an integral part of the team now, especially with Kane injured. Moura isn't, yet. We're 3-0 up. An injury to Son would hurt us far far far more than with Moura. Yes, your logic is still flawed.

:D My word, I couldn't care less. If we played Wigan in the Semis and then Leicester in the final and won, I wouldn't care and neither would the records.

Also, how was it the worst? We could hve gotten any of the teams at home?

I'd rather have had Southampton or Brighton (not to mention Wigan) considering Swansea's recent form.

You may have missed my point.

They were moaning about our easy draws (which I will take all day long), but my point was when we do get a tough-ish draw, it ended up being the most comfortable ride. Even AFC Wimbledon gave us a tougher ride at Wembley, especially in the first half

You may have missed my point.

They were moaning about our easy draws (which I will take all day long), but my point was when we do get a tough-ish draw, it ended up being the most comfortable ride. Even AFC Wimbledon gave us a tougher ride at Wembley, especially in the first half

Aaah sorry, I thought they were the ones saying that. Ignore me then!

great way to start the weekend, thank you Spurs

Indeed.

Cant see any favour off Brighton. United win but leave it late
Wigan v Southampton. Right now, I would go as far as to say, at home, they might even be favourites to go through
Leicester v Chelsea. I dont often say this, but Come on You Foxes. On their day with the happy clappers behind them at KP Stad they can beat anyone, i am hoping its one of those days tomorrow.

Wigan v Tottenham
Leicester City v Man United

Yes please

Back