• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Swansea OSOMT ***

"Don't understand this" "Why would you do this" "This makes no sense to me" blah blah blah. The answer to all Danny's questions is that he's a fudging macaron and not fit to be in the same stadium as the Poch. Or my pooch, Whiffler.

We can think about that if we're drawn against Chelsea at some point. Whether we've been tested against Swansea or not will have no impact on how we approach Chelsea.
I disagree. We have a tendency to switch off and complacency creeps in at the latter part of the season. We will see how much Poch wants to win his first cup with us.

Can only beat the team in front of you
We haven’t broken a sweat
That's my fear. Swansea is not a true test.

Llorente is so incisive, so powerful, so athletic, like watching a hot pea slice through a block of butter

I disagree. We have a tendency to switch off and complacency creeps in at the latter part of the season. We will see how much Poch wants to win his first cup with us.

That's my fear. Swansea is not a true test.

No their not
But you can only beatbge team your playing
Chelsea should be harder as their a better team but I’m sure we can equally play even better

He's our main Striker atm. It's not like Moura was knackered! And to get match fit, he needs to play more! Your logic is very flawed.
No my logic isn't flawed.
Moura is at risk of getting a strain because he hasn't played much at all for a year, so anything past 70 minutes is a big strain on his body.
Son is also at risk of getting a strain because he has played quite a lot.
The sports scientists will have weighed up who is most likely to get a strain and take the gamble, nobody knows if it will pay off.

Ditto Lamela and Alli.

Back