• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

We've not looked really solid as we did last season and it's definitely down to this guy. I'd love to see him finish the season strongly.

Toby also didn’t look quite as solid even when he was playing though.

He was by no means bad but I think something happened with him, whether it was focus over a contract or the beginnings of a natural decline...he was making errors he never would have made in previous years.

Makes sense for him to play tomorrow, and then get a couple games for Belgium so that he's a lot more match fit by the time we play Cheatski and is then is a viable option to start

There is a reason why Alderweireld is rated as one of the best defenders in the world. Sanchez is never going to be a proper replacement for Alderweireld. Wish we can sort the contract issues of Alderweireld before the end of this season.

There is a reason why Alderweireld is rated as one of the best defenders in the world. Sanchez is never going to be a proper replacement for Alderweireld. Wish we can sort the contract issues of Alderweireld before the end of this season.

Sanchez is 21!!!!!!

He has been brilliant most of the time and wasn’t brought as his replacement (maybe not immediately)

Toby will either sign the best contract we can offer him or be sold abroad

Beginning to worry about this guy. Source says his side are courting Arsenal as he doesn't want to sign for Spurs and wants to remain in London. Admits chances are small but Arsenal is very interested.

If he does not sign in the summer we will sell him and we wont sell to them lot. If he sees out the last year of his contract then he wont play a minute.

I think Poch is punishing him already because today would have been the perfect time to give him a few minutes with 20 to go. He is on his way out. Lamela got given time on his way back from injury far quicker then this.

Who would have thought when he pulled up against Madrid that that would be the last we saw of him in a spurs shirt.

If he does not sign in the summer we will sell him and we wont sell to them lot. If he sees out the last year of his contract then he wont play a minute.

I think Poch is punishing him already because today would have been the perfect time to give him a few minutes with 20 to go. He is on his way out. Lamela got given time on his way back from injury far quicker then this.

Who would have thought when he pulled up against Madrid that that would be the last we saw of him in a spurs shirt.
He's played a few games since (sorry to be pedantic).

He's played a few games since (sorry to be pedantic).

Yeah I know he has been given little run outs. Of course it could be that like Lamela the injury is not completely cured and will flare up again and I am over thinking things.

But it feels like the Walker thing to me, if he gets sold to Europe then I wont mind.

Going to be tough to replace the big man if he leaves in the summer but, if we were to get £50m or so from Barca or someone like that, and we picked up a decent up and coming CB who was 23/24 years old, international etc, then in the long-run it could be worth it. Just hope that if he does go (i) he goes abroad and (ii) we go and spend all the fee on his replacement, rather than try to patch over with a £10m-£15m signing

Back