• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Pleased that finally we are singing this song for him. It was such an obvious one for Son, I've been telling folk for ages that this should be the song, really pleased that we have dusted it off and given it a new lease of life.

Refreshing it also does not contain any obscene or racial undertones, most unusual.
I might well treat the stadium to my dulcet tones one day to that dittee.

As in he can't play the intricate balls like the other attackers and usually goes for goal when the pass would have been nailed on to provide the goal.

I don't doubt him however I think out of all the attackers he probably needs to focus more on team play.

Not knocking him ... constructive criticism.

I do get that the likes of Dele may get tinkled off having made a penetrative run into the box but for me Son is precisely what this team needs most, someone prepared to run at and go past opponents instead of constantly passing across the pitch in front of the defence.

I do get that the likes of Dele may get tinkled off having made a penetrative run into the box but for me Son is precisely what this team needs most, someone prepared to run at and go past opponents instead of constantly passing across the pitch in front of the defence.

He is brilliant at it however at times the pass is the better option. Nothing to do with dele having a go.

Pleased that finally we are singing this song for him. It was such an obvious one for Son, I've been telling folk for ages that this should be the song, really pleased that we have dusted it off and given it a new lease of life.

Yep. It came through loud and clear on the TV. Well done to all the away fans!

It might seem like splitting hairs, but I'd still prefer to change the Sonny to his actual name. Its still 2 syllables and the song would then encompass his full name.

He needs another song though. This one is relevant when he scores, but what to sing if he's playing a blinder without actually scoring?
Knowlesey very rarely scored but Nice One Cyril would ring out all the time back in the day. He only had to beat his man - or flatten him in the attempt.:D

Father & Son (by Cat Stevens)

It's not time to make a change,
Just relax, take it easy
You're still young, that's your fault,
There's so much you have to know
Find a girl, settle down,
If you want you can marry
Look at me, I am old, but I'm happy

Our Smiling Son

It's not time to make a change
Just relax, take it easy
You're our Son, our smiling Son,
There's so much you have to know,
Score a goal, beat your man
If you want, you can tackle
Look at us, we are Spurs and we're happy..

Back