• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Swansea OSOMT ***

Same team for Swansea with Lamela/Moura coming in for Kane.

Lamela-Dele-Eriksen leaves us a bit one paced and slow as an attacking trio behind Son and Moura has done very well from what we’ve seen so far but Lamela was decent today so it’s a tough one.
Still too long of an OMT. And wtf is an OSOMT? What does OS stand for? Oh brick?

At one down and an hour on the clock, I think that Poch (correctly) thought that we needed a lock picker rather than a battering ram.
you mean at one down and an hour left in the game! dont you! They were not parking the bus! so I dont get your point. But I think that Fernando will be shocked he did not get on in place of Harry.

Yep! just have to draw this game and its totally possible. Could be a Quiz question in the future.
No more replays. If tied goes to OT and penalties. They seriously will fly both teams to Old Trafford for the extra 30 minutes.

No more replays. If tied goes to OT and penalties. They seriously will fly both teams to Old Trafford for the extra 30 minutes.
What! that is just weird! have replays or dont have them. Why have them in the early rounds and not in the latter? I understand at the Semi point as the game is on a neutral ground. But to stop the replays
at the Quarter finals is just plain odd.

hopefully this weeks training will be based around sonny up front, then Llorente up front, so the players and coaches can work on getting the ball in to the right place for Llorente or sonny

you mean at one down and an hour left in the game! dont you! They were not parking the bus! so I dont get your point. But I think that Fernando will be shocked he did not get on in place of Harry.

They were sitting deeper after they scored. I think that Lamela was a better option to get through that than bringing on Llorente and trying to get around it.

This could get really tough. They've been in good form and for this one the pressure is off them. We could be without Kane and Alli.

Will be interesting to see how Pochettino lines up. I don't expect to see Winks, Foyth or Vorm. Hoping for Son up front, Moura, Eriksen and Lamela behind him.

------------------Lloris--------------------

Trippier----Alder-----Verts------Davies

-------------Dier------Dembele----------

-----Moura-------Dele-----Eriksen-------

--------------------Son---------------------

subs: Vorm, Rose, Sanchez, Wanyama, Sissoko, Lamela, Llorente

Back