• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Daily Mirror says Mourinho wants Alderweireld and Rose. The latter would love to move there apparently.

I know, but its a trade off, isnt it?

With Modric around Winks opportunity to get games is reduced.

And, to be fair, Winks when on form didnt look like he needed much teaching by and old head - rather, to me, he looked like he just needed games. His injury came at a terrible time in that respect.

Daily Mirror says Mourinho wants Alderweireld and Rose. The latter would love to move there apparently.
I think that we should try our best never to sell to a Premier league rival. Ever. Rose though, is a good player but not a world beater. so if they want to give us Walker money then we can talk.

But Alderweireld needs to be kept or sold abroad. He is a difference maker to any side.

I know, but its a trade off, isnt it?

With Modric around Winks opportunity to get games is reduced.

And, to be fair, Winks when on form didnt look like he needed much teaching by and old head - rather, to me, he looked like he just needed games. His injury came at a terrible time in that respect.

Winks has said he is being much helped by Scottie Parker. Wait for Crop Circles in-coming!

Personally, I would like Lanzini if we can rape Wet Spam for him. He has more Eriksen-like qualities and is PL proven.

Personally, I would like Lanzini if we can rape Wet Spam for him. He has more Eriksen-like qualities and is PL proven.

I was thinking the other day about who is worth picking up from teams that could be relegated.

West Ham? Honestly couldnt really say anyone. I know Lanzini is highly rated by some, but he just doesnt do it for me.

SCBC - we were linked with Lamine in Jan, and I can see why. Ward Prowse? Tadic? Maybe?

Palace - Zaha.

West Brom - :eek:

I was thinking the other day about who is worth picking up from teams that could be relegated.

West Ham? Honestly couldnt really say anyone. I know Lanzini is highly rated by some, but he just doesnt do it for me.

SCBC - we were linked with Lamine in Jan, and I can see why. Ward Prowse? Tadic? Maybe?

Palace - Zaha.

West Brom - :eek:
Lanzini is a player with excellent technique and vision. I think he is the type that would look better with better players. My only worry with him is whether or not he has the workrate of an Eriksen.

Lanzini is a player with excellent technique and vision. I think he is the type that would look better with better players. My only worry with him is whether or not he has the workrate of an Eriksen.

Thats the thing, I can see he has ability - but he just doesnt impress himself on the team there at all.

While he might be better with better players (most would?) he should look head and shoulders West Hams best player, and he just doesnt. Antonio does, whos main attribute seems to be being an athlete. Because he isnt much of a footballer!

If I were Spurs I would do exactly the opposite and pay the £50m (if that's what it takes).

He's good dont get me wrong but Spurs could probably get more bangs for thier bucks elsewhere.
Remember we are seeing things from afar and I really have not a scooby what Levy sees as a priority purchase.

Back