• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

The clear inference is that the owners pressured the refs. My Juve mate said it would happen. I refused to believe it. He was right. Few other excuses for red not seeing what was done out there.

Do you think there was any mileage in getting 1 or 2 of our coaching staff to get "involved" in those coversations? To ensure Juve couldn't get direct access to the ref in the tunnel? A sort of staged fracas if needed perhaps?
That way you're not putting a pressure on, you're simply protecting him.

I don't give a flying fcuk at a rolling donut on a gravel driveway about fan or pundit chatter about 'we must win a trophy'. The ONLY thing that matters is what Levy/Poch and the players feel about winning trophies. That is what will determine who stays or goes.

Some players might get influenced by the media going on and on about it.

I think today was a good example against the argument that Poch never makes changes. The move to more of a 4-3-3 shape with Eriksen coming deeper helped us take control of the game. He often does this, but people seem to think subs are the be all and end all.
You're talking about the Bournemouth game... where change was forced (Kane off for injury)... so... the change was forced on Poch.

Or are you saying we initially carried on with 4231 and then switched to 433 at some point?

You're talking about the Bournemouth game... where change was forced (Kane off for injury)... so... the change was forced on Poch.

Or are you saying we initially carried on with 4231 and then switched to 433 at some point?

I don’t think the injury was the reason for the change, I think he would have changed anyway and does it all the time. Son could have easily played upfront in a 4231 as he has done loads of times before. We didn’t need to move Eriksen deeper to accommodate Son and Lamela, we did it so we could take back control of the midfield and get by their press a little easier (I would assume)

A bit late to respond to this, but what exact shortcomings did Poch show? Just out of curiosity.

serveimage

serveimage.jpg

I can't decide if that is a genuine parody version of a parody song, or a parody version of a genuine song, or a parody of a parody of a parody of a life.

Nobody is really that... special?

Back