• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Fans really need to be patient with Sanchez. Terrific talent but young, naive and will make mistakes.
Yes.

Note that Kane picked out Chiellini and John JT Terry as the best he has played against because they are experienced, they know when to press or drop off, they know where you are going to pass it, they know what run you want to make, they know when to block you off and nudge you so you don't make the run or don't time the header.

Same with Vertonghen, he has got better with age because he knows what to do in each situation.

Flipping John JT Terry used to be SO annoying at being in the right place at the right time, all game, every game, always in the way and winning the ball.

Had a tough game, but age/experience and the level he has had to play at this month, no surprise. In my opinion only Jan in the back 4 looked comfortable.

Getting Toby back to rotate and/or leverage back 3 option couldn't happen fast enough.

Had a tough game, but age/experience and the level he has had to play at this month, no surprise. In my opinion only Jan in the back 4 looked comfortable.

Getting Toby back to rotate and/or leverage back 3 option couldn't happen fast enough.

I'm not judging Jan on the blatant penalty but he didn't look as assured.

He's a bit too easily bullied, given what a big unit he is. Needs to do something about it. I thought it was a bit soft, the denied goal.

He's a bit too easily bullied, given what a big unit he is. Needs to do something about it. I thought it was a bit soft, the denied goal.

He was like the rest of the team today a little 'off' especially in the first 20 minutes!
He was trying so hard for the team it was wonderful to watch, but we must remember he's the baby of the squad and cut him some slack IMHO

GG asleep at the wheel today? (Sanchez thread lost in page 2)

Kid put in quite a performance against the racists .. looks like money well spent at 21 ..
Absolutely looks a great signing at that age. Wouldn't accept twice what we paid for him if offered it now.

Being on the critical side his performance was a bit of a mixed bag yesterday. Left his position to challenge for headers and tackles that he lost a bit too often and got nowhere near Morata for their goal. At the same time he had some top quality involvements, tackles, clearances, one on one with Hazard come to mind. Looked fairly composed and good on the ball too.

Absolutely looks a great signing at that age. Wouldn't accept twice what we paid for him if offered it now.

Being on the critical side his performance was a bit of a mixed bag yesterday. Left his position to challenge for headers and tackles that he lost a bit too often and got nowhere near Morata for their goal. At the same time he had some top quality involvements, tackles, clearances, one on one with Hazard come to mind. Looked fairly composed and good on the ball too.
He would have got a touch on the ball if Lloris hadn't come knocking him out of position and flapping about in his face.
He was excellent throughout the game. I can't remember any other CB being able to keep up with Hazard when he turns and puts the afterburner on, but Davinson didn't give him an inch!

I'm happy he's flying under the radar in terms of media coverage... Can't believe he's been mostly unrecognised, especially given he's so young and slotted in so easily.

Unbelievable signing, absolute quality.. He'll only get better too, he's settled into premier league life with ease and is quite simply a beast.

Long may his run of form continue.

Thought he was excellent yesterday, perhaps helped by having Trippier next to him rather than Aurier as the former is more consistent in his approach.

I'm happy he's flying under the radar in terms of media coverage... Can't believe he's been mostly unrecognised, especially given he's so young and slotted in so easily.

Unbelievable signing, absolute quality.. He'll only get better too, he's settled into premier league life with ease and is quite simply a beast.

Long may his run of form continue.
Maybe another reason Toby wants out (if indeed he does)?

Back