• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

This thread is an utter cringe-fest. The fans bashing on a Spurs player are adults? The best part is claiming to take the high-ground while throwing bags of brick around using the term "rationality" as some sort of justification to do so.

Nothing compared to the official facebook account...

I hear Super Jan is the best Settlers of Catan/Die Siedler von Catan player.

pic2265288.png

photo.php

Last edited:
I didn't realise he had come on (I was trying to make something to eat) until one of our players struggled to control the ball. It could only be one. At least he managed to prod it on to Trippier to cross for the goal.

With his pace and direct running, I thought getting him on would make Bournemouth sit a couple deep, then the third goal happened.

I didn't realise he had come on (I was trying to make something to eat) until one of our players struggled to control the ball. It could only be one. At least he managed to prod it on to Trippier to cross for the goal.

You know that was the first time I’ve seen him do something like that in quite honestly months, if not a year. And it was unlucky while he was moving at pace, and he still managed to play it perfectly for KT.

Think that's very harsh tbh. He played an incredible through ball to Son, helped set up the 4th? I think and actually played well.

And I am not a fan of Sissoko at all usually.

Classic downplay as it’s Sissoko. Yeah he miscontrolled it originally, but made the pass he did even better, it was a great pass. Even the pundit said so when analysing the goals after. But as it’s Sissoko it’s just a ‘prod’, anyone else and it would have been a very good pass....

Classic downplay as it’s Sissoko. Yeah he miscontrolled it originally, but made the pass he did even better, it was a great pass. Even the pundit said so when analysing the goals after. But as it’s Sissoko it’s just a ‘prod’, anyone else and it would have been a very good pass....

It must be pointed out, in this case, the pundit was sherwood

Back