• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth ***

Well well well.

Well done Tottenham. Showed great bottle to comeback.

Above Liverpool and now the same GD.

Shame about the Kane injury. I think if we beat Swansea next week, he will be targetting the semi-final for a comeback assuming its another 6 week job

Oh and yes. Officially cant finish lower than 9th with still 8 left ;)

I’m eager for his/her/their continued ability to find so much fault in the performance AND score.

Kane was poor so we did the right thing subbing him
We conceded so the defence was poor
Son should have passes to lamela for the 3rd goal (to be fair his run did help distract their keeper)
Sure there’s something else...

What a brick week. Out of champions league. Losing to bricky Bournemouth and now Kane fudged. The Footy gods certainly do not like us at the moment. I think I will watch something else now boys. I’ll come back at 5:45 and see how we got on. Good luck.
the moment you go ...

well, that turned out nice again, didn't it ? Just shows, we may lose our key man, but the team knows how to win, and Son is on fiiire !! Hope Kane and Alli's injuries aren't too serious, though Kane's ankle ligament damage is a recurring problem, hmmm

Potential banana skin, but we showed our quality and mentality.

Kane was poor so we did the right thing subbing him
We conceded so the defence was poor
Son should have passes to lamela for the 3rd goal (to be fair his run did help distract their keeper)
Sure there’s something else...

Credit to the goal-scorers for the goals.

In this match.

the moment you go ...

well, that turned out nice again, didn't it ? Just shows, we may lose our key man, but the team knows how to win, and Son is on fiiire !! Hope Kane and Alli's injuries aren't too serious, though Kane's ankle ligament damage is a recurring problem, hmmm

Potential banana skin, but we showed our quality and mentality.

I doubt we will see them next week - but Moura/Lamela can come in - first team from now on when possible

I soooo happy after loosing the Juve game...we could have folded..specially with Kane going off..
Great Spirit from the lads...

Come on you Spurs".........................................

So does this count as a 'big game'? Because im sure it would have had we lost and missed the opportunity to go 3rd...

No mate, with all due respect, beating a midtable club to go up to 3rd is not a big game. By any stretch of the imagination.

We did show good bottle though to come back after going down and Kane coming off.

Great result considering everything, happy with the team today. Must have been very difficult to motivate themselves after the mid week game.

So does this count as a 'big game'? Because im sure it would have had we lost and missed the opportunity to go 3rd...

Not really, imo. Chelsea three weeks from now is a big game.

But it's a start. And, whatever it is, it took balls to achieve.

Back