• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Juventus ***

I haven't seen Rose have a better game than a below par Davies performance since he came back. You have to back your best players and at the moment that is Davies at LB.

I don't really disagree with that, I only disagree that Davies is head and shoulders above Rose at the moment, because his own form has dropped recently imo.

I don't really disagree with that, I only disagree that Davies is head and shoulders above Rose at the moment, because his own form has dropped recently imo.

How many games is recently? He's been one of our best performers over the season. We have to expect form to fluctuate a little over a season and there will be the odd blip. I haven't seen a single game from Rose since he came back that I thought forced the issue of the first team spot.

I don't think that there is much of a competition between Rose and Davies now. Davies is head and shoulders above him on current form and I would be amazed if Rose started.

I haven't seen Rose have a better game than a below par Davies performance since he came back. You have to back your best players and at the moment that is Davies at LB.

Agree with both of these.

It looks like @Spurs7891 was a bot operated by @Kenyan Spur all along. Kind of makes sense.

@milo, I don't think so. We are on different continents.
It seems my account was hacked by someone from the Far East Strategic Command
I have received many threatening emails, this morning, from the East.

I have also changed ALL my sensitive passwords like online Bank access etc.

I am sure that the rightful owner of the AUTO OMT POST GENERATOR (AOPG) will be "generating" his post soon.

Matuidi in the squad too. Is he likely to play?

Edit: just checked and he played against Lazio, so it seems likely

Be honest, you haven't got a Scooby, have you?

You are correct, I am not Mauricio Pochettino. I don't know the starting XI tomorrow. I also admit that do not know for sure who will win. I am sorry for making a prediction.

At home we should be the favourites, we are the better team and they dominate a tinkle poor league. We should really be winning this sort of game. No better than the likes of United, Liverpool etc that we have beaten with ease at home.

An in form Dier yes, but do you think he's had a good season? Do you think he's been good recently because I don't. I worry about his distribution putting us in trouble.

I do.
I think he has been fearless and eased us through some rough injuries with some selfless, industrial and thoroughly brave performances.
He has absolutely made a couple of mistakes, no argument, but overall I still think he has to play for the flexibility, bravery and power he offers.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Wanyama hasn't pulled up any trees since his return but he also hasn't been given many chances. How many league starts has he made since his return? I can't remember any. Dier has only been marginally better in my opinion so I'd like to see Poch give Wanyama a chance in a big game like he did with Lamela, which paid off btw.

I cannot put my finger on it but something is a bit “off” with Victor...maybe he is still not 100% but some of his tracking runs have not been of his previous season standards.

At home we should be the favourites, we are the better team and they dominate a tinkle poor league. We should really be winning this sort of game. No better than the likes of United, Liverpool etc that we have beaten with ease at home.

They might dominate a tinkle poor league but they have an excellent record in this competition. You don't get to two finals out of the last three by being mugs. I haven't seen United or Liverpool do that recently.

I cannot put my finger on it but something is a bit “off” with Victor...maybe he is still not 400% but some of his tracking runs have not been of his previous season standards.

Probably the same as Rose. He said in an interview that he was probably fit enough for any other team, but not for what was required at Spurs now

I'm nervous already. Not sure I want to watch the game. I'm only a young man, my heart shouldn't have to go through such stresses.

Same here. I was hungover until yesterday from a party on Saturday, so I don't particularly want to drink, but I'm not going to be able to watch without a few beers in my belly. :(

Back