• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

They should have 62.062 small urinals attached to the back of every seat. It would solve so many problems. What could possibly go wrong?
You don't even need to go that far. Cup holders on the back of the seats will do the trick.

Last edited:
So we have a group of 12, with ST's varying from 10 years to 17 but it reads that we cant apply as a group until the last person gets the invite

Ok seems fair enough

So we have a group of 12, with ST's varying from 10 years to 17 but it reads that we cant apply as a group until the last person gets the invite

Ok seems fair enough

It stops the likes of me who’ve only had a ST this season from getting a better pick than someone’s who’s had a ST for longer.

Almost time to make a decision which stand to sit in...

South for me, but I think I’ll be wayyyyy back in the pecking order, so that may not be possible. I was about 13k on the list when I got my ST this season.

Exciting stuff though!

So 24,867 in front of me and given I was right at the top of the waiting list, I'm reasonably confident of getting a place on the South Stand.

And, given I'm Billy no Mates and only want a single ticket, I should be able to have a reasonable choice of location. Happy days.

That said, watch there be some restriction meaning I have to sit on the old centre spot seat :mad:

Are the people getting season tickets in the new South Stand people from the old South Stand/Shelf? You'd hope every single person wanting to sit in the new South stand would want to contribute to the atmosphere somehow. I'd dread it if we somehow fudged this up and became an Emirates v2. I have faith though. :)

Come to think of it - if we're going to have to play the first 3-4 matches away from home next season, how will we be able to host those "test events"? Wouldn't a first event on the stadium be a league game, in the case the stadium is delayed?

Come to think of it - if we're going to have to play the first 3-4 matches away from home next season, how will we be able to host those "test events"? Wouldn't a first event on the stadium be a league game, in the case the stadium is delayed?

Use the builders. Get them all into one stand at a time, then get them to jump up and down in unison, to make sure it doesn't collapse. That's how it has traditionally been done.

Are the people getting season tickets in the new South Stand people from the old South Stand/Shelf? You'd hope every single person wanting to sit in the new South stand would want to contribute to the atmosphere somehow. I'd dread it if we somehow fudged this up and became an Emirates v2. I have faith though. :)

I know people who have just got season tickets wanting to get the South

I’m hoping none for the west do though as when I’ve sat there it’s been awful fans (excluding the shelf)

I’m hoping none for the west do though as when I’ve sat there it’s been awful fans (excluding the shelf)

I have sat in the west stand a few times and some have looked at me while singing and celebrating like a lunatic.

Found my new home on the Shelf... wanted the south but beggars cant be choosers

I have sat in the west stand a few times and some have looked at me while singing and celebrating like a lunatic.

Found my new home on the Shelf... wanted the south but beggars cant be choosers

The west was truly awful for to atmosphere but they were all local fans

Just never happy

East?

The moaning old gits who populated the west will avoid the new 'kop' like the plague. As @Gazza said, they don't approve of singing.

Back