• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

Does anyone mind if I remove the word 'project' from the thread title? I hate the word project when applied to football.

IMG_20171130_184852.jpg

So they tell me. I'm looking forward to getting some and finding out ;)
Ah. I understand. Emasculated and frustrated. Being a mod on this forum is the last thing you truly control in your life. You have my permission to remove project from the title.

Does anyone mind if I remove the word 'project' from the thread title? I hate the word project when applied to football.
Uh, yeah.
As the thread starter I'd prefer you didn't change it. Though I appreciate you asking rather than just doing it.

I deliberately chose the word 'project' because of the horror within the article at the start. Which makes it clear that this isn't some coach or manager coming to a club with their little pet project (the usage that often grates) but it's a more sinister affair with Emirates Marketing Project at the spearhead of something that I wish football had nothing to do with.

Yes, that is surely the intent. That Emirates Marketing Project is a project rather than a football club. Liverpool, West Ham and Man United get their own characteristic thread titles.

Interesting podcast the other day talking about Barca back in the day, how good they were... before Xavi came along they had this nasty bugger Pep Guardiola who would do anything to win, always fouling off the ball, cheating, pulling hair, finger in the ear, whining, right little tit. No wonder he has turned into a manager with the same traits

No wonder Arsenal tried to buy him. Sounds like an earlier Wheelchair.

I see Samir Nasri is getting a ban for doping whilst he was at Emirates Marketing Project - wonder if more will come from that

Back