• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

That interview is AMAZING! I knew he was a pillock, but I hadn't realised he was that ignorant and deluded. Usually I turn over/off if I ever have the misfortune to see /hear him. The last 'politician' I saw that was that stupid and bumbling was my local Henley-on-Thames MP, Boris Johnson. What a stumbling imbecile he was, I wonder what happened to him.

Even the Margaret Thatcher death party was a bit forced and unconvincing. A few crusties shambling around awkwardly in Brixton. And that was Thatcher, loathed by millions. I really doubt that the jelly and ice cream will really be flowing in 2060 or whenever it is that a sad old man shuffles off unnoticed.

I literally will have a huge night out the day his death gets announced, he is pure scum, I detest him

Couldn't agree more. Detest the c**t for what he did to Spurs but his deluded utterances since then just make me hate him more.

On a related note, a few weeks ago, I saw a Soccer Saturday clip of the day he came back to WHL for the first time after joining that other lot. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The whole panel were having a go at Spurs fans saying the treatment of Campbell was disgraceful. He got a fair bit of abuse but it wasn't like the fans were throwing pigs heads on the pitch which is what he deserved at a minimum. Only Rodney Marsh went against the consensus saying that Campbell hadn't really conducted himself very well.

I was shocked. People like Jeff Stelling are proper football fans. For them not to understand the hatred of this c**t is mind boggling.

Edit - clip is here:

Last edited:
George Best mindblown by the idea of entrenched divisions giving rise to expressions of ire and consternation as well, apparently.

Sol Campbell found himself the subject of much public derision last week when he described himself as “one of the greatest minds in football”. It was a bold claim and the general reaction to the former player’s modest self-evaluation suggested that if the erstwhile Saturday night quiz show Family Fortunes had surveyed 100 people to fill in the blank in the sentence: “Sol Campbell is one of the greatest [BLANKS] in football”, the word “minds” would scarcely have featured among the few broadcastable answers

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/feb/26/sol-campbell-oxford-united-craig-bellamy

I can't hate him anymore. When he left he was our best player, he went to our major rival and played well for them, and the manner of his leaving left a nasty taste. He earnt the reaction, but it is no longer worth it. He has become a sad figure of fun.

He is probably not as stupid as he tends to sound. Some of the LBC interview showed he could think, but other parts showed the delusion where he thought he could solve complex political problems with a little thought and asking people to look into it. It surprisingly reminded me of someone. You can almost hear “But I am Sol Campbell" followed by claims of being a "stable genius".

I actually think the level of abuse that he has received during his career has finally caught up with him. Not being funny but he sounds mentally disturbed.

His race card that he plays too often incorrectly is borderline embarrassing.

Don't know if I fell sorry for him yet.

Even the Margaret Thatcher death party was a bit forced and unconvincing. A few crusties shambling around awkwardly in Brixton. And that was Thatcher, loathed by millions. I really doubt that the jelly and ice cream will really be flowing in 2060 or whenever it is that a sad old man shuffles off unnoticed.

(hand stretched out) ...but he is Sol Campbell?

I actually think the level of abuse that he has received during his career has finally caught up with him. Not being funny but he sounds mentally disturbed.

His race card that he plays too often incorrectly is borderline embarrassing.

Don't know if I fell sorry for him yet.
I have never been comfortable with the level of homophobic or racist abuse thrown his way over the years. Don’t mind calling him a Cnut though.

I keep seeing this thread bumped and read it, hoping to get some good news about this idiot, but no...

Back