• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2017/18

I see RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg are through. What happens if they meet? surely a clash of interests?

I see RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg are through. What happens if they meet? surely a clash of interests?

Red Bull are no longer majority shareholders at Salzburg, so UEFA have said it's ok. Can't find any details on how exactly the ownership has been structured.

I watched Atalanta Dortmund yesterday. Very entertaining game and Atalanta a bit unlucky to be out. Dortmund far from their best level in recent years.

Quite liked Bryan Cristante for Atalanta. Big, strong #10/box to box midfielder. Ridiculous work rate, good on the ball and great movement. Bit Alli-esque.

Who in their right mind could consider going to this World Cup.

How sad is that!
Seriously would not bother or surprise me if we pull out at the first sign of major trouble.

Any sign of trouble at our matches and we won't have to worry about pulling out FIFA will throw us out. I know one national paper is having trouble getting a couple of journalist to go.

Any sign of trouble at our matches and we won't have to worry about pulling out FIFA will throw us out. I know one national paper is having trouble getting a couple of journalist to go.
A lad I know has not missed and England match home and away for 20 years (mental I know) has said no chance he is going this summer

Sadly I think the Goons will turn over Milan, they ain't up to much these days from what I've seen of them.

Back