• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

Pogba all day. Pogba could and should be phenomenal

He was, but now he's playing under Mourinho.

He should be playing him like a Dele.
Although Dele is a better all round player imho
Sprinkle some Poch magic on him and I think people will see why Utd paid so much.

Mourinho is killing his ability almost as much as he's killing football.

...... 4th twice is better than 1st then 5th.

Really?! I can't agree with you there, mate.

If we were to win the league next season I'd be more than happy to miss out on CL the one after 'cos I'd still be fudging buzzing from seeing Spurs win the league in my lifetime, something I really never thought I would experience.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be gutted if we missed out on CL for, say, a few years afterwards but IT'S THE LEAGUE fudging TITLE!!!!! :)

Plus saying two 4ths is better than a 1st & 5th is a very Arsenally thing to say. Bad bad galeforce! ;-)

If we were to win the league next season I'd be more than happy to miss out on CL the one after 'cos I'd still be fudging buzzing from seeing Spurs win the league in my lifetime, something I really never thought I would experience.

Don't get me wrong, I'd be gutted if we missed out on CL for, say, a few years afterwards but IT'S THE LEAGUE fudging TITLE!!!!! :)

Plus saying two 4ths is better than a 1st & 5th is a very Arsenally thing to say. Bad bad galeforce! ;-)
I’m with you
Just to win that once with our record would be amazing

I want more than the odd league title here and there, I want decades of absolute dominance, I want more league titles than united, more CL’s than Madrid, more world cups than West Ham, there’s a path to that, but it needs foundations

I want more than the odd league title here and there, I want decades of absolute dominance, I want more league titles than united, more CL’s than Madrid, more world cups than West Ham, there’s a path to that, but it needs foundations
Sounds a bit monotonous tbh.

Not for me, some of our fans are bad enough as it is, that sort of "success" breeds fans like Woolwich, Liverpool and United with the compulsory tourist fans. I'd take a couple of titles, a few cups and a CL.

Back