• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Artificial intelligence

When are these sex robots going to cum into their own thats what i want to know.

Brought a sybian machine for the wife, she loved it. But the sex dolls I have used, yes you can get them with real hair, but none receive commands when you talk to them. How hard is it for a robot with tits to listen to "dance like Beyonce as the custard drips of your tits, and dont ladder my tights, you filthy fluffy bunnies cuddling"

When are these sex robots going to cum into their own thats what i want to know.

Brought a sybian machine for the wife, she loved it. But the sex dolls I have used, yes you can get them with real hair, but none receive commands when you talk to them. How hard is it for a robot with tits to listen to "dance like Beyonce as the custard drips of your tits, and dont ladder my tights, you filthy fluffy bunnies cuddling"
You don't use the sybian too?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/technology-43146346/door-opening-dog-bot-beats-meddling-human

Won't be long until it works out taking that stick off him and beating him to death with it, then opening the door, is the most sensible option. Game over.
Again, the claims are not what I'm seeing in the video.

I didn't see the robot learning to overcome human interference, I just saw the robot continue to try and do what it does and then when the human steps away it's able to carry on.

Robots scare us. But I think AI will come in a box before it arrives attached to a robot. That AI in a box is more immediately a concern than robots.

AI is vastly overrated, it's still a parrot operating at the speed of light. And a lot of people (who are very smart) are completely overselling it.

How AI is applied to data about us is super creepy, but nothing new other than scale and amount of data available today.

Sentient AI/Skynet isn't even a provable concept in theory, right now it's a complicated script ... nothing more.

Back