• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

I'd rather not, thanks all the same.

Next time you hear/read anyone moaning about Levy/ENIC, there's your but-for-the-grace-of-Ghod, what-might-have-been, alternative.

And talking of protests, are Spams still having their protest march on 10 March? Now that they are doing marginally better I wonder how many will turn out for it.

I think we know it will be like "The Million Man March" in the 90's they have already pick the title "The 10 (man) March" march. Lots of celebs will be there including Ray Winstone, Russell Brand, cast of Eastenders, Anne Boleyn, The Gipsy Kings and more.

Looking at ut further i think that's a tinkle take account

No but if you read their thread its a protest account against those making the protest from someone who was once in their group. They have a huge beef with Andy Swallows who is ex ICF and is leading the group etc. I find it really interesting

Ones the chairman of a football club and a millionaire so he has not done too badly

Who'd have thought an aggressive thugs could have done well in the business world, one of the C.E.'s where I worked use to have a baseball bat in the boot of his car.

Last edited:
Does that one come in English? ;)

1e6

Made me laugh two seasons ago when it kicked off before our home game against them. From what I saw it was blokes in their 40s and 50s fighting, old enough to know better. From both sides to be fair to, wasn't just their scummy fans.

Back