• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Glad that the Latin quote is in there as well as the English translation.

AKA proper and dumbed down

I still miss the castle, lions and walking beehives from the full badge

111-zoom.jpg

I like the old 50s/60s one where the badger actually looks like a chicken, rather than a goose (top left below)

3803.JPG

The current one looks much prouder, with the puffed out chest, whereas some earlier ones look like chickens being strangled. The new one has grown on me but I think I still prefer the one bottom left. Perhaps we could have a variant of the current crest with the two lions and audere est facere added for some special reason.

Seeing them all together, other than swapping the mighty c0ck for a badger, I think we've nailed it.

The lions make it a bit busy, and they're red.
Yea does look good. One of the few clubs to get these re brandings correct in recent years. That Leeds one the other week!! :D

Yea does look good. One of the few clubs to get these re brandings correct in recent years. That Leeds one the other week!! :D

tbf I can see where they** were coming from, that three pumps across the chest has always been Leeds but in a sort of underground way. A bit like, we all know what "Yiddo!" means, but you wouldn't want it emblazoned across your UCL third kit.

**Oxbridge Marketing Henrys who haven't got a fvcking clue getting hold of the wrong end of the stick. Just latch on to something the "common man" told them was "Quintessentially" Leeds.

Back