• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

Ledders looks way awkward there, looks like he was just about to be sexually assaulted.

They were all over him but he couldn’t stand up to be fair as he was smashed

The lads virtually carried him down the stairs hence why I ends up chatting to his missus..., who randomly is my mates wife’s cousin which became a topic of conversation...

I’ve been lucky enough to meet a lot of players old and knew. Defoe is the stand out of the new ones and Mullery of the old guard as he is very chatty

Moura, Moura, Moura
How do you like it, how do you like it?
Moura, Moura, Moura
How do you like it, how do you like it?

Tune - More, More, More by Andrea Tune

Moura isn't what he wants to be called, though.

Suzanne Vega might not be obvious source material for a football song, but perhaps there's some mileage in "his name is Lucas".
On the basis that the song's about domestic violence, wouldn't it be more suited to the 1990s Arsenal squad?

Looked a player again today, two observations

- He definitely adds something to our attack, the directness, the interaction with other players and is obviously a goal threat
- Awareness, today at two or three points one of our midfielders was in trouble (players around them, losing balance, no out ball) and he just came across and covered, picked up ball.

Can't wait to see him match fit ... insane that this was his 2nd start in 7 months.

Looks to be really intelligent with his use of the ball, glad to see that rumours of Brazilian Walcott have been promptly quashed.

gonad*s to the "season to get used to the Poch system", he has come here to play football, and looks to hit the ground running. 2 assists and an assist to the assist this evening is great reading for the lad.

Good ball skill. Good team player. Only concern is work rate but I trust pre season to deal with that. Happy that he is here.

I honestly think we have bough an absolute gem of a player here. He is rapid, great control, has vision, can score, good close gravity whatever you call it and can pass as well. He has everything, dunno about headering lets see on that.

I know money in football has ruined things slightly, but this has worked in our favour. PSG with all their money have bought shed loads of players and even though he would walk into most teams in Europe he was no longer wanted there and it made him available to us. Wouldnt have happened 10/15 years ago for 2 reasons, 1 we were brick, 2 he would have been out of our league and wanted at the club he was at.

Can' wait to have him fully fit next year but maybe he could be the one that finally gets us a win at Stamford Bridge - will be 30 years next year FFFFFFCUUUK!

I honestly think we have bough an absolute gem of a player here. He is rapid, great control, has vision, can score, good close gravity whatever you call it and can pass as well. He has everything, dunno about headering lets see on that.

I know money in football has ruined things slightly, but this has worked in our favour. PSG with all their money have bought shed loads of players and even though he would walk into most teams in Europe he was no longer wanted there and it made him available to us. Wouldnt have happened 10/15 years ago for 2 reasons, 1 we were brick, 2 he would have been out of our league and wanted at the club he was at.

Can' wait to have him fully fit next year but maybe he could be the one that finally gets us a win at Stamford Bridge - will be 30 years next year FFFFFFCUUUK!

Think he actually won something like 4 headers in his first start.

What's important for me with him, is beyond the skill and directness, he seems to have football intelligence, his movement and link up today with Lamela and Son is really promising.

Erikson, Dele, Kane, Lamela, Son are all really smart movers with/without the ball, if Lucas gets that, then his time to adapt will be significantly less.

Like you, thinking this could be the steal of the season.

Most promising thing so far from him is that he seems to link up well with his team mates - he appears to have slotted straight in to things and doesn't play like someone who needs to find his feet

We now have a collection of players who are intelligent with the ball at their feet, namely Eriksen, Lamela and Moura. Alli, Son and Kane aren't too shabby either! Slowly putting together an incredibly talented squad on paper. It feels a lot different all of a sudden because we've essentially just added two quality attacking midfielders to our books with the return of Lamela.

Back