• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Moura

When the ball hits the goal, it's not Shearer or Scholes, itsaMoura!
tenor.gif

Moura isn't what he wants to be called, though.

Suzanne Vega might not be obvious source material for a football song, but perhaps there's some mileage in "his name is Lucas".

As much as admiring his ability to run with the ball I was also impressed by his workrate and his bravery. He doesn't mind putting his foot in. I think he will quickly become a crowd favourite. Having him in the squad will also allow us to push Son up front when we give Harry a rest and not have to rely on Llorente.

Agreed. He looks to be a complete Poch-style player. Exciting. If we do go for Malcolm in the summer/have something boiling, we will go into the new stadium with some great options.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Such a pity that the injuries ruined his career, feels like aeons ago he was at Spurs so I was surprised to see he’s still only 28!

A deceptively slight man for his strength.

I've got a match day shirt of his and it barely reaches from one shoulder to the other side of my neck

Last edited:
A deceptively slight man for his strength.

I've got match day shirt of his and it barely reaches from one shoulder to the other side of my neck
We delayed the lap of honour at the end of the Sunderland game (bales last game) by catching Sandro in the corridor near the box we were in and dragging him in... top bloke

Paul Koyt came looking for him and found him dancing with us

Slow dancing?

Nah
We were singing Sandro, sandro, Tottenham Hotspur’s Brazilian Yido

We had done a grand worth of drink between 8 of us in 3 1/2 hours

We met Ledders too... his wife apologised as he was drunk so I had to explain that may mates were more hammered

Attachments

• A11FAB1E-E3F8-4B66-BBB1-FF0B20352AFE.jpeg
    A11FAB1E-E3F8-4B66-BBB1-FF0B20352AFE.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 48
  • F03909DD-B5ED-4673-A609-3F592A399BDA.jpeg
    F03909DD-B5ED-4673-A609-3F592A399BDA.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 50
Nah
We were singing Sandro, sandro, Tottenham Hotspur’s Brazilian Yido

We had done a grand worth of drink between 8 of us in 3 1/2 hours

We met Ledders too... his wife apologised as he was drunk so I had to explain that may mates were more hammered

Ledders looks way awkward there, looks like he was just about to be sexually assaulted.

Am I romanticising it or did he not nutmeg a goon with his first touch in our shirt then kick one of them squarely in the chest completely within the rules of the game whilst winning a fk?

We delayed the lap of honour at the end of the Sunderland game (bales last game) by catching Sandro in the corridor near the box we were in and dragging him in... top bloke

Paul Koyt came looking for him and found him dancing with us
Sandro’s antics must’ve livened up the dressing room no end!

I thought Sandro was a GHod. Felt so good to have a hard bstard in the team, and a very skilful one at that.

That's why I laugh when other fans bitch about Spurs now.

I remember how soft we were for so long, then Wilson, Parker, Sandro ..

Had hopes for Sandro ...

Well, on to our new Brazilian ...

Back