• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fernando Llorente

Imagine getting a young striker with decent technique in to learn from Kane. Brereton or another young domestic league type who wouldn't mind playing second fiddle to Kane and there's still plenty of minutes available through our cups runs.
Vincent+Janssen+x5qZNe8L7Lkm.jpg

Brereton, Sessegnon, Lozano/Malcolm

Would be an amazing summer window if our only sold player was Sissoko

I am another who would like Brerton.

Think also as Son can play further forward that would be enough and maybe just add an attacking midfielder. I would even see Dele go upfront as a striker if we had an injury crisis.

Would like us to think a bit out there box and see what sort of strikers Poch used at Southampton and we need someone who can run and run so no one to old, because of the fitness demands you need to play the Kane role. Does not have to be a top top level striker but someone who can run and run and bring others into play.

The was a kid a couple of years ago who was highly rated called Embolo his career has not really taken off so the might be value in his transfer fee. I would also look at Powell at Wigan but sadly the kid seems to have constant injury problems.

Instead of those guys - why not work on Sterling?

I've only seen him play once before, but he's very small (only 5'7"). He's quick and lively though, so I imagine he'll end up as a WF rather than a CF

The others would more affect Edwards and GKN, though I get the feeling Shashoua might have overtaken them in terms of the next great hope for AM.

Remember some of the yooof should be playing today

Tottenham Hotspur U19 v Monaco U19
UEFA Youth League Last-16
12:45
BT Sport 2

He said "decent technique" -- not sure Forest Gump qualifies.
He does have decent technique. Did you not see him control the ball under pressure with his back to goal enough? He can certainly strike a football well enough when shooting. Was all about confidence and adapting to not being a regular with him, he's not lacking in ability....

Sterling would at least be learning something and Llorente go away and top up his tan or help with new roof at the stadium.

We have goals in some combination of Son, Alli, Lamela, Eriksen, Lucas etc

So maybe if Kane needs a rest we just play a bunch of them in a 424 and let them run around a bit, false 9s and all that, too many runners to stop, just when you think you've got them under control BOSH here comes another one

Kane has some work ahead of him it he wants to play vs Juventus.

Secret weapon in llorente

Hopefully it'll give him some confidence if he needs to play in a meaningful game again this season. Still hope we sign a young CF in the summer

Back