• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

The Wigan fans (who shouldnt have been on the pitch) hit him first and IMk Aguero was right to “defend”himself
He wasn’t just defending himself though, he was then going after the fan. Both clubs will get done for failing to control their fans, Wigan will probably ban the fan who clipped Aguero and Aguero should get a ban for fighting with a fan. But in reality who cares I’m still laughing at City.

He wasn’t just defending himself though, he was then going after the fan. Both clubs will get done for failing to control their fans, Wigan will probably ban the fan who clipped Aguero and Aguero should get a ban for fighting with a fan. But in reality who cares I’m still laughing at City.

I didnt see it like that and believe if a fan is on the pitch the player has every right to kick him off it

rgl.gif

Just... Wow, so satisfying! Eat brick you oil money funded, entitled, petulant little clams.

Surely Don’t look back in anger?

I think both could be equally applicable. City just throwing their toys out of the pram and having a tantrum about their loss. I can see other teams being fired up even more now, as they like to see City suffer.

Don't see what the problem is with fans on the pitch, happens at the end of all the big results in cup at lower league grounds, if they behave themselves.
Looks like no one has covered themselves in glory tonight though, watch the Emirates Marketing Project media charm machine kick in.

He pushes the fan away, which seems fair enough imo. It's the going back after him that could cause him problems.

(Kid at end having a go a the camera man for filming! Get off the pitch then if you don't want to be filmed).

Slo-mo version.
I think the petulant tart might have got away with the push if she hadn't gone chasing after the fan.

Finishes it off with a lovely, Arsenalesque "Stop holding me back"

Nothing wrong with running on the pitch and having fun imo, it was an historic result for them. But why some people have to turn that into behaving like qunts, I don't know. As usual, a few will ruin it for everyone else.

Oh, and Aguerro did nothing wrong imo, the taco who gobbed at him did.

Nothing wrong with running on the pitch and having fun imo, it was an historic result for them. But why some people have to turn that into behaving like qunts, I don't know. As usual, a few will ruin it for everyone else.

Oh, and Aguerro did nothing wrong imo, the taco who gobbed at him did.

All it takes is is one of those 'lads' to have a knife, then there is a real problem.
Prepare for the worse and hope for the best. Wigan were endangering the players by not controlling the crowd.

Back