• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

If anything City bent over and took it up the bricker from us. £50m for Walker? Outrageous.

Proper GOTM, as opposed to MOTDs one, doesn't allow dippers with too much time on their hands to stuff the ballot then?

Thought Victor was very slow against Bournemouth no where near match fitness IMHO

I would agree, but the only way you can get match fitness is by playing games. Seeing as he was out for 4 months and not played much since its not surprising.

I would agree, but the only way you can get match fitness is by playing games. Seeing as he was out for 4 months and not played much since its not surprising.

4 months! Long time I agree.
He still looked a little crocked if I'm being honest. I'm sure he was limping at the 70 minute mark.

4 months! Long time I agree.
He still looked a little crocked if I'm being honest. I'm sure he was limping at the 70 minute mark.

Do not disagree with that, he had such a great season last year and sometimes we look at that and dismiss his performances and judge him on what he did last year. I understand why we do that but like i say he is not back to full fitness and he will only get that by playing games. I think Poch is handling the situation well.

Back