• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

I could see Brighton getting a replay if they have a good day at Old Trafford.

They outplayed them up there according to my Brighton season ticket holder friends and they could not believe they lost.

Only problem is they will have to focus on the league. Brightons last 4 league games are against us, Emirates Marketing Project, Liverpool and Man U. They need to focus on the league.

We have to go 100 % for the cup now.

I was kind of with Poch on focusing on the league but now with the way the draw has opened up, yep we need to focus on the cup and Europe. I feel missing out on champs league for one year is worth it to try and win an f.a. cup and get to maybe a semi in Europe, would really set a marker down that we are going places as a club.

I am thinking most of our players will be fcuked and have a bad world cup as they will play so much football between now and the end of the season.

I was kind of with Poch on focusing on the league but now with the way the draw has opened up, yep we need to focus on the cup and Europe. I feel missing out on champs league for one year is worth it to try and win an f.a. cup and get to maybe a semi in Europe, would really set a marker down that we are going places as a club.

I am thinking most of our players will be fcuked and have a bad world cup as they will play so much football between now and the end of the season.

With Chelsea's fixtures over the next few weeks, I expect we will be sitting pretty in the top 4 soon, as well as progressing in the FA Cup and hopefully Champions League too.

We should be able to focus on all three from here on in

That was much more than handbags, BBC cut away but it looked like there may have been a kick as well.
He'll be front page tomorrow.

From what I saw a Wigan fan clipped him round the head and surrounded by a load of other Wigan fans Aguero lost it and understandably so. But he didn't do much imo

Tbf I was only half concentrating as I was still laughing at Kyle and City

4 Games left in FA Cup
at least 2 will be against "lesser" opponents where we won't need full first 11.
SF & Final will be "home"
The one "unbeatable" team is out

It has to be a priority now, I'd go lighter rotation for next 2 (not full 11 rotation like last game), and play full strength once we hit SF.

Back