• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

He played well. Was definitely better when shifted back alongside Wanyama. He still looked in the way at times during the buildup, but then a lot of our passing in the final third just did not work out.

I gave you facts to base the discussion on. You could watch the incident and see what Sissoko did and did not do. Instead you decide to discuss the person. Sorry, but I'm no longer feeding the troll. Have a nice evening.
Sissoko’s pass does end up over hit, but watching it again I am sure that is because the ball bobbles up slightly on its way to Llorente. Thought he played well enough today, but he is definately annoying with his pointing to where he feels his team mates should pass.

he's been in every squad submitted this year and been involved in all but 2 of the games (by my count)

And since Dembele and Dier have been ready for selection he has barely played.

Now Wanyama and Winks are on the cusp of return as well.

Lets put it this way - if you really believe Poch has some major (undeserved) faith in the player, you will be expecting him to still play regularly, will you?

And can you explain his omission from our biggest games over the last few weeks?

He was on the bench against Utd, Liverpool, Juve and Arsenal, and in 4 matches managed to get on the pitch once, from the 88th minute.

The guy is a squad player. When everyone is fit he is unlikely to get on the pitch. But when injuries force changes, or rotation is needed, he will play.

Just because he is not as good as Dembele or Dier doesn't mean he is the clown some of you try to make him out to be.

Just a useful squad player. That' pretty much all of us that have defended him have been saying from the start.

All of you defending him have been defying logic from the start, to more and more extremes.

He is an inferior player, and wont play when the squad is fit - thas all "some of us" have been saying from the start.

All of you defending him have been defying logic from the start, to more and more extremes.

He is an inferior player, and wont play when the squad is fit - thas all "some of us" have been saying from the start.

Inferior to who? He won't play at all? Do you not think he is a useful squad player?

Inferior to who? He won't play at all? Do you not think he is a useful squad player?

I think he is inferior to every other player in the squad.

I think, when people are fit, his use is extremely limited. As stated, if he gets on the field it will likely be just to see out the last 10 minutes of a match, block up midfield. Like his only appearance in our recent big games.

I do not think he is a useful squad player. I think he is a player we are stuck with, whose only real use is as a defensive carrier - something we really dont need. Our defensive players are far better footballers than him, he is simply too limited.

Back