• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Rochdale OMT ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some awful performances tonight.

Llorente
Son
Sissoko
Toby

All poor

Let's not miss a chance to try to spacegoat Sissoko - despite an excellent assist and an average game. How monotonous is this becoming.

Wanyama was simply atrocious and he was the reason for their late leveller. Half hearted attempt to head clear, could not be arsed to track back his man who scores!

Replay hopefully a chance for Llorente to redeem himself.
nah. he's what, 33 and will be shipped out in the summer?

i understand the rational behind signing him, but it hasnt worked. if he was showing effort and character itd be one thing, but he isnt even willing to put himself about.

there is nothing to gain from giving him more appearances. if kane were to get injured, we'd be better off with moura, son, alli or lamela up there, or going without a striker.

Replay was the inevitable result. Try to use the second string when the other lot give a brick and we aren't up to it in the main. Don't begrudge Rochdale at all though.

Last edited:
And now hearing Keith Hill being interviewed, saying it's pretty much the best moment of his footballing life...I can't begrudge him that.
He sent his team out to play, didn't play like a bunch of cloggers and weren't excessively dirty. Now he has a reward and without us being dumped out of the cup.

Agree with all of that.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

yeah, i'd rather we weren't; i'd much rather we were delivering competent performances and beating teams like rochdale and newport.

we have had the easiest run you could ever wish for and are making such a meal out of it.

son was crap, trippier was crap, wanyama was crap, toby was fudging dire. but all of that we can either accept or have reasons for.

sissoko's presence in the team, even when people will allege that he is ok, is incredibly detrimental. we are a passing team, with technical competence. you can't have muck like sissoko in the team and expect it not to be pernicious.

loorente too, is a genuine issue. we'd be better off either playing with 10 or putting son or someone up there. his lack of willingness to move, try, shoot, turn or jump blunts us to such an extent we cannot get by the likes of newport and rochdale. its simply not good enough. he cant do the business against the likes of newport, so i struggle to see where he can feature again this season.

play these two and immediately you probably arent favourites for any match.

Hmm except muck like Sissoko created our equaliser. We are giving players who have had limited game time some match fitness on some hard pitches. It’s not great but we are still in it and will raise our game when we need to. No need to panic imo. Sounds like you’ve saved up months of frustration for this one.

I have a username but haven't been able to log in for a few years, so I've had to set up a new account.

Just wanted to come on and vent a few frustrations with the rest of the forum.

Its just mind boggling, but then not totally surprising. It doesn't matter who the opposition is, if you go into the game basically playing with 9 men you're going to struggle.

Saying that, its almost unfathomable that they have serve up that level of filth.

Can hear your motor running - WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM WUM

Hmm except muck like Sissoko created our equaliser. We are giving players who have had limited game time some match fitness on some hard pitches. It’s not great but we are still in it and will raise our game when we need to. No need to panic imo.
yeah fair enough. i still think that sissoko on the picture is a bad idea from the get go.

you're right, there is definitely no need to panic per se, but i would argue that we need to find a way to play without eriksen. i'm always a bit alarmed when i see us struggling to retain posession and play football without eriksen. we look a little too tactic free for my liking.

Can’t agree with that at all. He frequently sings our praises.

I felt there was a sneering petulance to his analysis today, everything delivered in a negative tone, oblivious to the irony of how average he was when he played for us.

We might need those players fresh - you never know what's going to happen to the first team.

Having Kane, Alli, Son and Lamela out on that pitch was too much of a risk to start with.

Disagree with you completely. We don't need Wanyama, Winks, Toby, Moura and Rose to be fresh... we need them to be match fit; which they clearly are not - because there is no way the first three in that list can play so crap.

Sure there was a small risk with the likes of Kane but that is football...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back