• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Rochdale OMT ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollox it is. We’re still in the cup and some of these players need game time. They could also do with going out and earning a win.
And if one of them gets injured and we finish 5th? Or what if we get past Juve and one is injured for an important cup?

Son was pretty poor all game. For once he did not get hooked but he deserved it. Moura was our best offensive player and he got taken off.

Have to say Toby and Rose look way off form at the moment.

We are really making such hard work of this FA Cup run. 2-2 in Turin now 2-2 at Rochdale. We had a good enough team out there to battle harder and make sure we did not need a replay.

The one good thing is we do not have any injuries so we can do a total XI change for the replay as well. Am i right in thinking its 2 days after the Palace game?

Son was pretty poor all game. For once he did not get hooked but he deserved it. Moura was our best offensive player and he got taken off.

Have to say Toby and Rose look way off form at the moment.

We are really making such hard work of this FA Cup run. 2-2 in Turin now 2-2 at Rochdale. We had a good enough team out there to battle harder and make sure we did not need a replay.

The one good thing is we do not have any injuries so we can do a total XI change for the replay as well. Am i right in thinking its 2 days after the Palace game?

Can’t be surely.
I would expect Palace to get moved now as the cup takes priority at this point

the reserves are going to have to find a way to win this one - or do we play a strong team from the off, then if we have a two goal lead, take the players off late on in the match ? That's my preference

Why? it will be the same 11 who will play it. None of the starting 11 are going to see much game time over the next fortnight. If anything, helps get some match fitness cause the likes of Toby, Wanyama and Winks were atrocious
We might need those players fresh - you never know what's going to happen to the first team.

Having Kane, Alli, Son and Lamela out on that pitch was too much of a risk to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back