• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Rochdale OMT ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. They're lucky to lead, but we're quite sloppy in midfield. Wanyama looking like he doesn't really give a brick yet again against a lower league side. We're complacent at times, but overall would've deserved to lead. Moura and Son are lively. Llorente couldn't hit a barn door.

Not sure they are lucky. They definitely had the better openings to score that half. Fully justified 1 nil lead imo. We need to react and work the keeper. Bar the Son shot we didn't.

This should not have been needed, but Kane and Alli HAVE to come on before 60mins, if not HT. Llorente and Sissoko, go and get changed

Only hope of a trophy and we play a weakened team. It still should be enough to beat this lot but u can't trust certain players.

Son and Wanyama poor. Lorente i can understand as never plays.

On a brighter note, Moura looks great.

Sort it Poch, Kane and Dele on

Been embarrassed yet again.

This is where Pochettino must have a blind spot.
Once a mistake three times?

I like the theory that Kane is some kind of footballing vampire and has been feasting on the abilities of the other forwards at the club these past 4 years

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Was Wanyama out of position there? Winks lost the ball poorly, but was Wanyama meant to be closer to the middle of the pitch?

I'm not a fan of the change in formation, as a whole we've been very poor. Son has been too scared to shoot, whilst our midfield enforcer has been bullied.
I don't think he's out of position, but he's a bit slow getting back forcing Alderweireld out if position and leaving the gap in the centre. Poor from Winks too.

Average half at best from us, though credit to Rochdale, they've been good. We need to take more control of the game on the ball and of course be a bit more decisive in front of goal.

Harry Winks 199% at fault for the goal.
Llorente - what does he do?
Moura can only get better.
They will sit bavk to defend now. I would get harry on for winks. Some height might be useful but i can see alli or lamela come on to win us a penalty

Sent from my [device_name] using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Only hope of a trophy and we play a weakened team. It still should be enough to beat this lot but u can't trust certain players.

The manager has made it clear time and time again where the fa cup sits.

He’s not going to risk certain players - nor are the players going to motivated

Put Kane on and everything will be fine. Son is off form, Llorente is Llorente, Sissoko is Sissoko and we just need one competent person in the box. Even with the midfield a bit off, Harry should get a couple.

I predict the dullest of dull, dull, dull second halves, more late subs, another late equaliser and another replay.

This should not have been needed, but Kane and Alli HAVE to come on before 60mins, if not HT. Llorente and Sissoko, go and get changed
Not easy being Llorente, when Sissoko gives him a pass from hell. Llorente gets the blame for missing the chance, made far tougher by Sissoko who refused to shoot and played brick pass instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back