• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Rochdale OMT ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a username but haven't been able to log in for a few years, so I've had to set up a new account.

Just wanted to come on and vent a few frustrations with the rest of the forum.

Its just mind boggling, but then not totally surprising. It doesn't matter who the opposition is, if you go into the game basically playing with 9 men you're going to struggle.

Saying that, its almost unfathomable that they have serve up that level of filth.

Robbed in our own half too easily from the off. We've failed to impose ourselves and don't deserve any more really.

We look a lot better than we did against Newport tbf - so no reason to think we can't turn the score around

This. They're lucky to lead, but we're quite sloppy in midfield. Wanyama looking like he doesn't really give a brick yet again against a lower league side. We're complacent at times, but overall would've deserved to lead. Moura and Son are lively. Llorente couldn't hit a barn door.

If only Sissoko knew how to take responsibility. Instead of finishing, he sends a brick pass to Llorente who gets the blame for shooting wide.

Then Winks decides to rush it...

Decent game. Horrible pitch still, stops us passing well. Rochdale playing out their skin. We need to get more shots on target, keep working them, they will tire second half.

Was Wanyama out of position there? Winks lost the ball poorly, but was Wanyama meant to be closer to the middle of the pitch?

I'm not a fan of the change in formation, as a whole we've been very poor. Son has been too scared to shoot, whilst our midfield enforcer has been bullied.

That replay is looking more appealling by the minute. But without any changes in personnel we WONT score. Son is having one of his bad days. LLorente is Llornete. Sissoko is Sissoko.
Moura is the only bright park up top, and probably Trippier at the back. Everybody else,,pants

We look a lot better than we did against Newport tbf - so no reason to think we can't turn the score around

Agreed. Need to be more clinical. Their goal was well-worked, he was easily onside. TBH folks can complain about replays all they want, but I think every starting player we have today needs MORE GAMES in order to be MATCH-fit!!!! So many rusty performances. Wanyama and Rose worry me because neither seems able to rise above being mediocre, and when both are “on” they’re clearly much better than that...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I'd be happy with a replay, some of these players need that extra 90m minutes imo.

I think if we had an actual player upfront instead of Llorente, we'd win this sort of game with ease. He is a total waste of time.

Rochdale are doing well, I'd think they would tire a bit though. Think we'll win 1-3 or 2-3.

Are Rochdale fans delighted about what they are seeing or tinkled off that their players are clearly phoning it in in league games?

This. They're lucky to lead, but we're quite sloppy in midfield. Wanyama looking like he doesn't really give a brick yet again against a lower league side. We're complacent at times, but overall would've deserved to lead. Moura and Son are lively. Llorente couldn't hit a barn door.

Hmmm they have had two great chances before they scored.

I wouldn’t say lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back