• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Rochdale OMT ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good team and funnily enough I don't think a draw today is the worst outcome in the world, as it would push the palace game back to the weekend avoiding a Monday night trip there. Might even rule zaha out too?

The extra game would also allow us to give more minutes to a lot of the players in the team today and being at 'home' our progression to the QF would pretty much be a banker.

Good team and funnily enough I don't think a draw today is the worst outcome in the world, as it would push the palace game back to the weekend avoiding a Monday night trip there. Might even rule zaha out too?

The extra game would also allow us to give more minutes to a lot of the players in the team today and being at 'home' our progression to the QF would pretty much be a banker.

Surely if the Palace game was pushed back it would e rescheduled for another evening? I dont get why a Monday night is worse than say a Tues or Wed night in a few weeks time

I cant see any reason why an extra game is of benefit!

quite pleased with the confirmed lineup
i know i said we'd win with second stringers, but i would still expect us to make it hard for ourselves, and a white-knuckled finish!

quite pleased with the confirmed lineup
i know i said we'd win with second stringers, but i would still expect us to make it hard for ourselves, and a white-knuckled finish!

Well this is Tottenham. We don't do straightforward. I expect nothing less

Surely if the Palace game was pushed back it would e rescheduled for another evening? I dont get why a Monday night is worse than say a Tues or Wed night in a few weeks time

I cant see any reason why an extra game is of benefit!

It has already been said that if we're involved in a cup replay the Palace match will be moved back to the weekend.

Regardless, we don't need a replay. Take today seriously and get the job done.

Please upgrade to Tottenham 10.7.2.

You are running Tottenham 9.8.1 which doesn’t have the Poch Patch.

The Poch Patch provides improved performance and extra stability and security in preparation for the hardware upgrade coming later this year.

Just rebooted my laptop again. Think it might be 10.7.2 doesn't work in South Wales. Hopefully its up and running in the banjo-playing areas of darkest Lancashire

Just rebooted my laptop again. Think it might be 10.7.2 doesn't work in South Wales. Hopefully its up and running in the banjo-playing areas of darkest Lancashire

Windows 95 still going strong on a DX66 motherboard with 8gb ram and CD drive

Looking at the players in the tunnel it appears Rochdale will have an advantage at set pieces. They have a few big units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back