• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham vs Rochdale OMT ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we be allowed to play at Wembley if we get to the Semi?

If we progress I think it is too late in the day to anything. But the argument would be if we couldn't play a home semi, then we shouldn't couldn't play a home final either if it became an eventuality, and there is no way the final is being moved.
Plus they would have the same issue when Chelsea finally go there for 3/4 years

It looks like such a fix of a draw. If all goes as you would expect the semi finals will consist of:

Man Utd
Emirates Marketing Project
Tottenham
Chelsea

What’s betting the semis will be set up for a manc final.

If we are able to get into the semis I would love to draw Chelsea. The thought of abruptly ending their season and watching Conte go out with a whimper as we dish out a footballing lesson makes me very happy indeed!

If we progress I think it is too late in the day to anything. But the argument would be if we couldn't play a home semi, then we shouldn't couldn't play a home final either if it became an eventuality, and there is no way the final is being moved.
Plus they would have the same issue when Chelsea finally go there for 3/4 years
It won't be a "home" semi. The ticket allocation is going to be 50-50.

I think that Wembley has that too.

I used to go and watch Maidstone Utd a lot. They have a 3G pitch and it was a really good surface. The club could train on during the week. All of their academy games were played on it and they rented it out. It is a no brainer for the lower leagues.

I play on it quite a lot - a couple of teams in my league do use it. While the bounce is now good (compared to the old sand pitches) and you feel supported on the turn (compared to the old sand and clay ones), for me it won't be fit for top leagues until you are able to go to ground on it. As it is, it's just a massive advantage to attackers, which really distorts games.

I play on it quite a lot - a couple of teams in my league do use it. While the bounce is now good (compared to the old sand pitches) and you feel supported on the turn (compared to the old sand and clay ones), for me it won't be fit for top leagues until you are able to go to ground on it. As it is, it's just a massive advantage to attackers, which really distorts games.

It's allowed in the FA Cup and CL already, all I am talking about here is allowing league one and two clubs to use them.

I don't think that an advantage to attackers is born out by results in the Conference.

It won't be a "home" semi. The ticket allocation is going to be 50-50.

Yes. I wasn't referring to the split of fans regarding being at home, more to the fact it will be more of a home advantage playing-wise. Saying that I suppose, should we progress, it is likely the other s/finalists will be City, United and Chelsea, who are I suppose, equally at home these days at Wembley.
Having played 20 or so matches there this season by the time this all possibly occurs, surely it should give us an advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back