• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

Liverpool are monitoring Tottenham's 26-year-old Kenya midfielder Victor Wanyama amid uncertainty over 24-year-old Germany midfielder Emre Can's future at Anfield

I want to be a billionaire and have a 9 inch rooster but you can't always get what you want can you !!
So that’s Eriksen and Wanyama they want now? Gonna be tough fending off Liverpool....

Liverpool are monitoring Tottenham's 26-year-old Kenya midfielder Victor Wanyama amid uncertainty over 24-year-old Germany midfielder Emre Can's future at Anfield

I want to be a billionaire and have a 9 inch rooster but you can't always get what you want can you !!

"You still monitoring?"

"Yep."

"He still laughing?"

"Yep."

Shouldn't happen but not completely ruling it out after we pathetically sold the best right back in the world to a direct rival, who are now sailing towards the league title.

Hopefully that was a big big learning curve for the Club.

Shouldn't happen but not completely ruling it out after we pathetically sold the best right back in the world to a direct rival, who are now sailing towards the league title.

Hopefully that was a big big learning curve for the Club.

He wanted to leave and kicked up a fuss. Big Vic has been pochs boy for some time.

Can't see it happening and certainly not for the reasons that you have posted for

He wanted to leave and kicked up a fuss. Big Vic has been pochs boy for some time.

Can't see it happening and certainly not for the reasons that you have posted for

What reasons did I post?

So if big Vic kicks up a fuss we don't try and mend the situation or tell him no, we simply sell him to a direct rival?

That's what we did with Walker and already took a different approach when Rose did even worse, so it looks like learning curve was learnt after the major mistake in selling Walker.

Can't go around selling players when they kick up a fuss or they'd all be off earning twice as much coin at our direct rivals.

What reasons did I post?

So if big Vic kicks up a fuss we don't try and mend the situation or tell him no, we simply sell him to a direct rival?

That's what we did with Walker and already took a different approach when Rose did even worse, so it looks like learning curve was learnt after the major mistake in selling Walker.

Can't go around selling players when they kick up a fuss or they'd all be off earning twice as much coin at our direct rivals.

The manager wanted Walker sold. The club were right to back the manager. The manager did not want Died sold to Manchester Utd. The club were right to back the manager. If players are sold this summer, I am confident it will be because Poch thinks it is in the best interests of the team.

What reasons did I post?

Pathetic reason? Somehow equates to city now sailing towards the league title ... they would have brought someone else to sail towards the title.

Walker is certainly not the reason.

Pathetic reason? Somehow equates to city now sailing towards the league title ... they would have brought someone else to sail towards the title.

Exactly, if walker is the answer to winning the league why didn't win it in the 8 seasons he was here?

I didn't say we sold him for a pathetic reason, although it was certainly questionable and a mistake imo.

What I meant by it was that we were made fools of by Emirates Marketing Project - they blatantly tapped him up and took a speculative approach of telling Walker to kick up a fuss in the hopeful attempt it might make us open to selling him. We were total idiots and fell for it, hence Poch wanting him out.

He's a truly formidable player and the best in the world in his position. We should have sorted it out and not have taken this ridiculous stance of 'oh you've caused a fuss, out you go'.

Poch should have sorted it out and he'd still be here now which would massively be to our benefit. Or do you think he would have reacted to staying by running around the training ground with a sword in his hand taking aim at everyone in sight?

It was pathetic that we pulled our pants down, bent over and let Emirates Marketing Project have their way with us.

That's how it went down whether you like hearing it or not.

Poch was wrong to want such an incredible player sold. It is not to the teams benefit that he was sold. He did not do anything so severe to warrant Poch wanting rid. He did nothing anywhere close to what Rose did in the press.

Poch made a mistake on this one, hopefully he's learnt from it.

Back