• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

The comments are garbage though (like their team). We're borrowing £400m, not £1bn, and why would bother repaying it fully?

Yeah they've kind of missed all the enabling development and upfront payment for the land

I suppose if they wanted to ENIC might repay the loans in full and have the club owing ENIC, so there's no interest accumulating

£400m is still a massive debt when our turnover is only £210m

Turnover will increase though

Sure I saw figures of an increase of 80M for the arse in the new ground so we would expect at least similar figure however our numbers will be screwed by the wembley ratio

Turnover will increase though

Sure I saw figures of an increase of 80M for the arse in the new ground so we would expect at least similar figure however our numbers will be screwed by the wembley ratio

The 2015/16 accounts show Arsenal with £100 million in match day revenue compared to £41 million for us. An increase of at least £50 million seems probable, but 80 might be a tad high.

Are the cables all fitted? What are all those cables still lying in the middle section by the centre circle? or are they post lift cabling?

Some new photos from club’s social media...

DWLAtfMWAAASrST.jpg

DWLAj4aW0AAt-4t.jpg

DWLAvlnXUAAwdVy.jpg

DWLAw3IXkAAP8An.jpg

The 80m was when they moved in iirc
FWIW... The Goons’ matchday revenue increased from £44.1m to £90.6m when they moved...

The new stadium has driven a €70.8m (111%) increase in matchday revenue which is now their largest source of revenue at 51% of their total. The total matchday revenue of €134.6m (£90.6m) is the second highest of any club and represents an average of €4.6m (£3.1m) per match played at the Emirates Stadium.

https://www2.deloitte.com/content/d...it/gx-deloitte-football-money-league-2008.pdf

FWIW... The Goons’ matchday revenue increased from £44.1m to £90.6m when they moved...

The new stadium has driven a €70.8m (111%) increase in matchday revenue which is now their largest source of revenue at 51% of their total. The total matchday revenue of €134.6m (£90.6m) is the second highest of any club and represents an average of €4.6m (£3.1m) per match played at the Emirates Stadium.

https://www2.deloitte.com/content/d...it/gx-deloitte-football-money-league-2008.pdf

That’s old numbers
See the photo I added about 2016

Wow, that suggests we could have the fifth highest match day revenue in Europe, in our new stadium, and the third in the PL.
Will also be interesting to see what Wembley was.
Why third in the PL? I would think our stadium would have more revenue-generating streams than the Emirates (microbreweries, dining, tunnel club, etc.) and with a slightly higher capacity too, that should put us very close to the top.

Why third in the PL? I would think our stadium would have more revenue-generating streams than the Emirates (microbreweries, dining, tunnel club, etc.) and with a slightly higher capacity too, that should put us very close to the top.

Thats what I was thinking, we have more going on than Arsenal - it follows we could top them on the £££

Back