• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emirates Marketing Project

Guardiola is obviously a good coach, because his teams all end up with a very dominating and successful style of play (though he does need a big group of very talented players to achieve this). But the more I hear him talk, the more I think he is a massive pr1ck. He comes out with some absolute nonsense.
Hearing Guardiola, Conte, Wenger and Klopp moan makes me appreciate Pochettino even more.

1235.jpg

"... and fulfil his dream of being a short-term injury replacement for Leroy Sane"

"We've only got feeder clubs in five continents. We're down to bare bones."

:D

Phil Foden - I can't think of a more exciting prospect since Dele Alli. He's electric and has such confidence from playing alongside Aguero etc. Pep deserves credit for bringing him through.

Couldn't find a more up to date video of his play in recent games but I'm sure there's stuff out there.

We should have got him or Sancho when we sold them walker last summer.

Would have been nice. Wonder if Southgate will do a Sven and take him to Russia for the experience.

Didn't play in the Champions League game - didn't make their 25 squad I'm guessing. Expect he'll get plenty of minutes once they wrap the title up in early April (or late March).

Last edited:
Phil Foden - I can't think of a more exciting prospect since Dele Alli. He's electric and has such confidence from playing alongside Aguero etc. Pep deserves credit for bringing him through.

Couldn't find a more up to date video of his play in recent games but I'm sure there's stuff out there.

Was he anywhere near the squad when Pep didn’t name enough subs the other week? How much has he played so far this season?

Genuine questions by the way. I don’t know the answer.

Was he anywhere near the squad when Pep didn’t name enough subs the other week? How much has he played so far this season?

Genuine questions by the way. I don’t know the answer.

Only a couple of games in the league plus maybe a cup appearance or two. Looks small/slight build but impressive ball carrying ability. Dare I say it, Messi like.

Those are all youth games, in a 3 min vid there's about 30 secs tops of play.

Are you impressed that Pep trained him for 5 years, even when Pep wasn't at City?
Or are you impressed that Pep has made him into a regular starter for City?
Or was it the stunt with the empty subs bench recently?

I would not have signed a contract with them if I were Foden, he has the potential to go all the way and needs to do what Sessegnon is doing and playing regularly.

Are you impressed that Pep trained him for 5 years, even when Pep wasn't at City?
Or are you impressed that Pep has made him into a regular starter for City?
Or was it the stunt with the empty subs bench recently?

We have no idea whether Foden was fit when the no subs debacle occurred. Pep has given him quite a lot of opportunities with the first given he's 17. It's not exactly a team lacking attacking options.

According to the football ramble, the u23’s had a game hours before the six subs match, and that they had left the space in the hope that Silva could be on the bench.

According to the football ramble, the u23’s had a game hours before the six subs match, and that they had left the space in the hope that Silva could be on the bench.

Thats just terrible planning and I doubt the entire U23 squad played the game so again could have given space to a young prospect. I am not a huge Gerrard fan but he was bang on about it.

In other news Pep does another Pep and the golden boy shows his colours. Wants players protected unless they are the oppo then bad tackles are ok, so much so he launches at the ref in the tunnel (video on social media).

Blokes a kn0b

Yesterday's result will singlehandedly increase City’s summer transfer budget by £100m. How else can Pep make sure they don't lose against league one sides again?

In all his anger, Pep lost his notes in the tunnel. Apparently all the notebook said was:

Plan A: Spend fudgepiles of money
Plan B: Spend fudgepiles more
Plan C: Claim to be going elsewhere to be part of a project.

In other news Pep does another Pep and the golden boy shows his colours. Wants players protected unless they are the oppo then bad tackles are ok, so much so he launches at the ref in the tunnel (video on social media).

Blokes a kn0b

This. Journalists need to start calling out Guardiola when he talks sh1t. Entitled hipster d1ckhead he is.

To be fair to City they absolutely dominated. Even after the moment of madness from Delph they looked in complete control playing 10 against 11. Play that second half 10 times and City will win it most of the time.

Objectively a much better performance than our performance against Rochdale. Took a huge chunk of luck for Wigan to win it. Hilarious as it was.

To be fair to City they absolutely dominated. Even after the moment of madness from Delph they looked in complete control playing 10 against 11. Play that second half 10 times and City will win it most of the time.

Objectively a much better performance than our performance against Rochdale. Took a huge chunk of luck for Wigan to win it. Hilarious as it was.
Huge slice of luck? Total brain fart more like, if/when walker did that playing for us I don't remember anyone being sanguine about it.

Back