• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

Jose's time is almost up

- While obviously a successful manager, it comes at a price. He's so abrasive with club, players, fans it inevitably falls apart at some point.

United have bigger problems, the days of signing a single player and winning the league (RVN was the last) are over, United has more competition (legitimately 5 sides) and PL sides are better balanced as a whole.

Jose's time is almost up.........again!:eek:

- While obviously a successful manager, it comes at a price. He's so abrasive with club, players, fans it inevitably falls apart at some point.

United have bigger problems, the days of signing a single player and winning the league (RVN was the last) are over, United has more competition (legitimately 5 sides) and PL sides are better balanced as a whole.

Spot on mate!

I am surprised by Pogba's performances, although I had never seen him much before he joined United, I thought he was just taking a bit of time to get to grips with competitive games each week, but he doesn't seem to be able to cope with the pace or workload. They had a similar problem with Veron who looked a world beater before he joined them.

I am surprised by Pogba's performances, although I had never seen him much before he joined United, I thought he was just taking a bit of time to get to grips with competitive games each week, but he doesn't seem to be able to cope with the pace or workload. They had a similar problem with Veron who looked a world beater before he joined them.

I think that the problem is that he does not fit into the system Mourinho is playing at United. He is not suited to the defensive sides of the game required when playing deep and doesn't get enough space further forward. I am surprised that Mourinho has not used the 4-3-3 he used at Chelsea first time with Pogba in the Lampard role.

Jose's time is almost up

I genuinely think he won't be there for more than another season. He averages around 3 years at most clubs IIRC. Still got the French and German leagues to tick off. PSG will inevitably fire Unai Emery if they don't win the CL this season or next season. Bayern would probably take him also.

Back