• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Moussa Sissoko

You can be sure, though, that the likes of @Nifel will be here soon to continue the spacegoating....

I actually feel bad for him. Saw in the match thread the Llorente chance getting blamed on Sissoko. Not Son’s delay in finding Sissoko too late, or Llorente just flat missing the target. But it was Sissoko’s fault apparently. How one person can hate another so irrationally just astounds me.

I actually feel bad for him. Saw in the match thread the Llorente chance getting blamed on Sissoko. Not Son’s delay in finding Sissoko too late, or Llorente just flat missing the target. But it was Sissoko’s fault apparently. How one person can hate another so irrationally just astounds me.

Not hating anybody.

On this level an easy square pass should be a no-brainer. Sissoko overhit it and Llorente had to play fetch. And Llorente being Llorente put it wide under added pressure. Could Llorente done better? hell yes. Could Sissoko play a friendlier pass to Llorente? hell yes.

Football is all about making your teammates good. Sissoko asks a lot of his team mates. It was not a hard pass, yet he still managed to overhit it. Occasionally he gets it right, as with the assist.

You will need to ask the like of @Nifel for that. I find myself coming on to defend the player not because I personally don't think he has flaws in his game but the hateful spacegoating of a player who does not hide in a match and gives his 100%

Not hating anybody.

On this level an easy square pass should be a no-brainer. Sissoko overhit it and Llorente had to play fetch. And Llorente being Llorente put it wide under added pressure. Could Llorente done better? hell yes. Could Sissoko play a friendlier pass to Llorente? hell yes.

Football is all about making your teammates good. Sissoko asks a lot of his team mates. It was not a hard pass, yet he still managed to overhit it. Occasionally he gets it right, as with the assist.
Interesting.... What about Son's awful pass to Sissoko just before that? Sissoko's first touch should've been a shot into a goal that was unprotected by the keeper.

Pull another one.. mate. Not when you come out blaming Llorente's abysmal miss on Sissoko...

I'm not hating Sissoko. I am fed up with his subpar performances, where he looks like bambi on ice in a team team who is Disney on ice.

His assist today was great. Perfectly weighted. Keep that up and he can win me over. I'm not holding my breath, because his standard of passing in final third are balls that needs rescuing. Like Llorente today.

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2018/02/18/rochdale-vs-tottenham-hotspur-highlights/
1:20 into the clip is the incident.

Ball from Son was actually not behind Sissoko. Sissoko moved forward towards the shadow of the keeper and miscontrolled the ball.

When Llorrente has rescued the ball, a defender and the keeper are in his face with 2 additional players on the goal line. He should score of course, but the chance is far harder than the one he would've gotten if Sissoko wasn't so brick with his passing.

Look at the footage and tell me that Sissoko's movement, ball controll and passing were acceptable for a team like spurs. Should not any player in that position be able to a) control the ball and b) get a shot away, and if inable to shoot, c) place the ball on a plate to the team mate?

I'm not hating Sissoko. I am fed up with his subpar performances, where he looks like bambi on ice in a team team who is Disney on ice.

His assist today was great. Perfectly weighted. Keep that up and he can win me over. I'm not holding my breath, because his standard of passing in final third are balls that needs rescuing. Like Llorente today.

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2018/02/18/rochdale-vs-tottenham-hotspur-highlights/

Ball from Son was actually not behind Sissoko. Sissoko moved forward towards the shadow of the keeper and miscontrolled the ball.

When Llorrente has rescued the ball, a defender and the keeper are in his face with 2 additional players on the goal line. He should score of course, but the chance is far harder than the one he would've gotten if Sissoko wasn't so brick with his passing.

Look at the footage and tell me that Sissoko's movement, ball controll and passing were acceptable for a team like spurs. Should not any player in that position be able to a) control the ball and b) get a shot away, and if inable to shoot, c) place the ball on a plate to the team mate?

Watched it again, I still say Son could have done better and shifted it sooner. Part two, Sissoko plays the ball where Llorente should be going (which takes the nearest defender out of the game) to hit it first time. If he plays it straight back Llorente has to wait and then shift it himself.

Why are you just ignoring that Son should have gotten the ball to Sissoko way earlier?

Ahhh i shouldn’t have responded..

One of the best advice I have always been given is... when you are in a hole, stop digging!

I gave you facts to base the discussion on. You could watch the incident and see what Sissoko did and did not do. Instead you decide to discuss the person. Sorry, but I'm no longer feeding the troll. Have a nice evening.

Back