• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mousa Dembele

You’ll be glad to hear that the Twitterati concur!

I thought he was far and away the MOTM. An incredible performance. Eriksen played well but had a bad 20 mins after half time until he scored.

I also thought Verts deserved a mention. Again, the Big Dutchman was outstanding especially given that the rest of the back 4 ranged from shaky (Sanchez) to kamikaze (Aurier).

Comment from another board - Have said it for centuries, Mousa Dembele is quietly, one of the finest in any field. Technically impeccable and then the ability to summon strength of the bear like BraveStarr from Defenders of the Earth.

Shame he's off to China before the return game according to the Sun and Metro. It must be getting hard to make up disruptive stories about Spurs for these trolls, next exclusive "Queen is having Robert Mugabe's love child.

I thought he was far and away the MOTM. An incredible performance. Eriksen played well but had a bad 20 mins after half time until he scored.

I also thought Verts deserved a mention. Again, the Big Dutchman was outstanding especially given that the rest of the back 4 ranged from shaky (Sanchez) to kamikaze (Aurier).

Not often Harry Kane scores a goal and is that low percentage wise in these votes. Just shows what a team performance it was, lead by this legend in the middle.

The notion that his career was 'finished' was being peddled by quite a few GGers only weeks ago... For shame!

Yes, I hold my hand squarely up as one who doubted he could be there for us week in week out as he has been recently. Brilliant from him, and muggy me!
I do, however, think that we are perhaps seeing the peak. He has chronic fitness issues to manage, he is not getting any younger, and there is little doubt that he can slow us down sometimes by overplaying/holding too long. That being said, masterful second-halfs against the scouser and the goons, and a great match last night. Let us hope there is more in there as the season goes on...

Moussa is an old has been - he just ups his level to Super Elite Pro Footy Player when it's Big Games like the past 10 or so days just to show off ! He's saying to everyone, Look at what I could have been for all these years ...

clown shoe

PS - please don't leave, stay fit, go to sleep and have some cocoa

Time for some downtime for him, he will be critical for return leg.

Poch needs to manage him through rest of season, make sure he's available for CL, couple of bigger PL games and if we get to SF/Final in FA.

On this form, he, Jan, Eriksen and Kane could carry us pretty far.

Fantastic last night. Absolute monster performance and he lead the line in responding to our unfortunate start.

Great for us that he now seems able to play two games in a week at a very high level. For the first time in what must be years. I don't know if the medical or fitness team are doing something different, if he's just had the time to heal or if it's the lack of games that's done him good. Either way a great boost to us and our chances this season.

I think, as someone else observed, they've cloned him.

Is it too soon to start thinking about putting him out to stud so we can start breeding hundreds of Dembeles?

I think, as someone else observed, they've cloned him.

Is it too soon to start thinking about putting him out to stud so we can start breeding hundreds of Dembeles?

If we had unlimited Harry Kanes and unlimited Dembeles, how many of each would you want on the pitch? I think a CM Dembele and Dembele partnership would work, and we should be able to use two Kanes with one dropping back, but would there be any argument for three of either?

If we had unlimited Harry Kanes and unlimited Dembeles, how many of each would you want on the pitch? I think a CM Dembele and Dembele partnership would work, and we should be able to use two Kanes with one dropping back, but would there be any argument for three of either?

You could play two or three harry kanes behind Harry. I think dembele could play left back as well.

Back