• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2017/18

Tottenham v Arsenal (12:30 GMT)

Arsenal have made some very good attacking signings with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Henrikh Mkhitaryan but they have not strengthened defensively.

Yes, the Gunners brushed Everton aside very easily last week, and they were great to watch.

But Tottenham will be much tougher to break down and, at the same time, they can do some damage at the other end of the pitch too.

I still think Arsenal can make a late run for the top four, but this is not a week where they close the gap.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Rochdale v Tottenham (16:00 GMT)

Rochdale got through to the fifth round by drawing at Millwall and then beating them at home on what looked like a beach. It is just something Tottenham will have to deal with. No doubt Mauricio Pochettino will change his team around after they played in the Champions League earlier this week.

Keith Hill has been at Rochdale for a long, long time. They are not doing particularly well in the league but this will be a massive day for them. However, I think Tottenham, whatever team they select, will have too much for them.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Rochdale got through to the fifth round by drawing at Millwall and then beating them at home on what looked like a beach. It is just something Tottenham will have to deal with. No doubt Mauricio Pochettino will change his team around after they played in the Champions League earlier this week.

Keith Hill has been at Rochdale for a long, long time. They are not doing particularly well in the league but this will be a massive day for them. However, I think Tottenham, whatever team they select, will have too much for them.

He's a wild card, that Lawro. Unpredictable.

Twunty McTwunt Face couldn't even get this one right.

Crystal Palace v Tottenham (12:00 GMT)

Crystal Palace have only taken two points from their past four league games, a run that has seen them slip back down towards the relegation zone, and they are only one point clear of trouble.

I don't think Palace's poor form will improve here, either.

Spurs have been in impressive form in the Premier League and Champions League against some very strong opposition and if they continue playing like that then they will be too strong for the Eagles.

Crystal Palace v Tottenham (12:00 GMT)

Crystal Palace have only taken two points from their past four league games, a run that has seen them slip back down towards the relegation zone, and they are only one point clear of trouble.

I don't think Palace's poor form will improve here, either.

Spurs have been in impressive form in the Premier League and Champions League against some very strong opposition and if they continue playing like that then they will be too strong for the Eagles.

Normality has been resumed.

Be fair, he doesn't always restrict himself to the numbers 0, 1 and 2.

Sometimes he has to butter up the cult too:
Liverpool v West Ham 3-0

Tottenham v Huddersfield

Huddersfield have won back-to-back games after sliding down the table, but it is hard to see them making it three wins in a row.

Tottenham are on a 16-game unbeaten run in all competitions and quite a few of their fringe players have been given minutes in the FA Cup too.

The Terriers will go to Wembley and try to make it difficult for Spurs, but I don't see them stopping them.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Back