• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

Starting with the 2015/16 season, this has the rolling total over the last 38 games played by each club:

Last_38_Games.png

Last_38_Games.png

Last_38_Games.png

Here starting with the previous season's points and replacing the result of the equivalent fixture as they are played:

Race_For_CL.png

Race_For_CL.png

Race_For_CL.png

Where do I change for Euston if I'm coming from Nth Greenwich?

Thanks Jordinho, very insightful, much appreciated.
Looking at the first 3 charts, you have split them into 38 game seasons, but if you put all 3 together to have 3x38 games on the x axis you would see the entire recent history of how Spurs have clawed their way to the top... but interestingly we have not been 'top' much... first Leicester then Cheatski then City... but we are always bouncing around right up there... can you show that chart please?

Thanks Jordinho, very insightful, much appreciated.
Looking at the first 3 charts, you have split them into 38 game seasons, but if you put all 3 together to have 3x38 games on the x axis you would see the entire recent history of how Spurs have clawed their way to the top... but interestingly we have not been 'top' much... first Leicester then Cheatski then City... but we are always bouncing around right up there... can you show that chart please?

I had looked at the numbers, for the first 2 years, we are #1 (over the 24 months), if you get to current (i.e. into this season), City is #1 just because their form has been stupid good.

I think our curse isn't being bottlers, it's the fudging football gods conspiring against you, in the last 5 years
- Chelsea winning CL costing us our spot after qualifying as 4th
- Leicester's fluke, with everyone rolling over for them
- Chelsea having a no European competition season and being super lucky with injuries
- City spending a small country GDP on defense and having a record breaking run

The thing for us that is promising is our form is established now, not just a purple patch, or lucky run due to reduced games, no injuries.

Interesting that we’re all still in the CL, Chelsea probably won’t be but maybe United and Liverpool still being in at least to the quarters should help us.

Back